Not another Texas Rangers concept!

Krona

I like where you're going, but you're not quite there, yet. The logos, wordmark, etc. are great, but the colors are, well like everyone else will probably say in every post to follow, are overused. I say stick with royal and red and apply it to this and that will help. Maybe add some red to the primary. Kinda doesn't flow with everything else with only navy and gray. The 'T' hat logo is a tad bit lacking. I do like the highlighting with the darker red, but it's still kinda short and fat (for lack of a better phrase). I'd take all the lettering you use, in this font still, but maybe thin it out a bit and maybe add the "thorns" that appear on most western style fonts, like what they and the Angels have now. The base font isn't similar to any of the other teams that have the western/tuscan fonts, so I think it would still look unique.

Even though I think some changes are in order, this is definately a thing of beauty to look at. Next step is to make it a legitimate set to look at on the field, if you so desire. Excellent work. ;)

I actually like this a lot, other than the very dark blue.

It actually reminds me a lot of the 80s Giants set, which I like (wordmark font specifically).

nl_1990_sanfrancisco.gif

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Look so 80's, needs to be modernized. Stat with the font.

What does "I want to blend in the Nolan Ryan era" mean to you? :rolleyes:

Anyways, back on the real topic, this concept is really nice, simple yet to the point. It's not there yet, but its a very very good start, IMO.

Wade-sig.png

Archived