Nathan Gerbe Wallpaper

SG30

Thanks for the positive feedback. :)

I'll gladly do requests, any player, any sport. If you would like one, however, you need to post a decent picture along with your request. No pic, no wallpaper. I don't have much time with school lately to go searching.

Would you mind doing two wallpapers for me? If so....

Mickey Mantle

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65928&rendTypeId=4

Ted Williams

http://pro.corbis.com/images/BE058192.jpg?...2-8c9ff09f66d0}

I know it's odd asking for a Yankee AND a Red Sox player, but theyre two of my favorites so ya haha. Thanks in advance and take all the time you need!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Hi, how are you?

i dont NEED that many but i like to switch them up once in a while. the main one is Sundin the rest are just if he feels like it. lol.

I truly don't understand why a person would request that many either. I mean seriously, come on. I have a background up for months at a time. Request ONE or maybe TWO and if months later you feel like a new one with that scheme...PM him. But let's be honest here, in a months time someone will create a new wallpaper and you will make a request from them to forget about the 4 extra that you never used.

I truly don't understand why a person would request that many either. I mean seriously, come on. I have a background up for months at a time. Request ONE or maybe TWO and if months later you feel like a new one with that scheme...PM him. But let's be honest here, in a months time someone will create a new wallpaper and you will make a request from them to forget about the 4 extra that you never used.

honestly this is the first time i've requested any background. these ones happen to be the first i've seen that i really like. and i dont expect to get them all. its really not a big deal.Sundin is the main one. and i was kidding when i said "or all :D "

honestly this is the first time i've requested any background. these ones happen to be the first i've seen that i really like. and i dont expect to get them all. its really not a big deal.Sundin is the main one. and i was kidding when i said "or all :D "

Ugh nevermind.

Hi, how are you?

Archived