Presenting: the paynomindbender

paynomind

MINDBEND.gif

This new event will be titled:

"Use Brown"

Instructions: Pick a team and change their color scheme to use brown as a primary color. Not just any random team, but a team that needs a change, that could benefit from a color shift. For instance, Braden's Virginia Tech Uni's, he shifted to a brownish. Pick a team, any sport, and "Use Brown"

This thread should contain any comments that the individual readers feel apply. This is an open forum where all members can post what they want, and I welcome that.

Tell people what they can improve, show them what you think, give this challenge your best shot, or submit a post making fun of me and my person. All posts are welcome, all formats from MS Paint to Illustrator and beyond. If you'd like to sketch on paper, scan it, and post it, go for it. There are no police on this thread, just the normal "being considerate" standards set forth in the user agreement. But, guys, have fun!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I will open the thread, to show you an example of what I mean:

The Arizona Cardinals

cardinals-brown.gif

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hmm-shall I recolour a green uni brown, or do one from scratch? I think I'll do that--should have been a green one--I did several of those already...

A new one--I present the brown Riders, better known as the CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders-

brown_Riders.GIF

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

this is, by far, my favorite contest ever :)

brown is my second favorite color, behind red... i don't understand why certain people around here hate brown, but love that god awful teal color :) maybe it's just me.

anyway, i made this a while back, but i think it's perfect for this contest. my version of the charlotte bobcats... (i made this a few months before they announced the real uniforms or colors or logo... i made it when they narrowed it down to like 3 or so names... i thought bobcats was the best, and i thought that the NBA could use a team with brown unis. brown and tan has always been one of my favorite color schemes.)

http://www.geocities.com/cole_th....ats.jpg

VERY nice, cole. I really like that set. The brown with the tan looks very classy. Very underused color palate.

55 those are so well done, they look natural. I dig it

Stamp, the green and the brown go well together, I think. Good application!

ΓΔΒ!

Sweet, vic! You know I'd look at your stuff, little buddy!

I love the Sharks with the brown. Much improved look over the goofy teal.

I smell a winner in this concept, vic! I really do!

ΓΔΒ!

Sweet, vic! You know I'd look at your stuff, little buddy!

I love the Sharks with the brown. Much improved look over the goofy teal.

I smell a winner in this concept, vic! I really do!

Thank you, thank you. Hey, I noticed you neglected to set a deadline. Was that on purpose?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

yes, i didn't set a deadline...

Dude.. dealines are RULES, man.. and this isn't about RULES, dude.. its about, like, love and design, and freedom, man. I mean, man, we just need to design, and post stuff, and everybody comments and suggests and stuff, and reccomends changes, man. Thats what this is about, man.

I'll just post a day or two of warning, after submissions die down, and then it will be closed.

Man.

ΓΔΒ!

yes, i didn't set a deadline...

Dude.. dealines are RULES, man.. and this isn't about RULES, dude.. its about, like, love and design, and freedom, man. I mean, man, we just need to design, and post stuff, and everybody comments and suggests and stuff, and reccomends changes, man. Thats what this is about, man.

I'll just post a day or two of warning, after submissions die down, and then it will be closed.

Man.

You just sounded like a hippie, man.  :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I"m glad you picked up on that  :D  :laugh:

ΓΔΒ!

Archived