Presenting: the paynomindbender

paynomind

Glad to have your concepts. Cowboys would be very interesting. Maybe the Bruins are a more "sensical" application of brown. Hard to tell. I'd like to see what you come up with.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

<font color='#000000'>stampman... im gonna slap you... thats blasphemy... brown???... GREEN riders...lol....</font>

Uh--I couldn't find a good Eskimo template to use...

(Or Winnipeg-which would make more sense, as the team was named indirectly after The Brown Bomber--aka... well you know the story!)

(Okay--Joe Louis)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

ok...i decided to think 'out of the box' and 'in the can' with this one.....ladies and gents...your Detroit Pooptons!

pooptons.gif

their other uni would be yellow and they'd be called the Pissed-ons, but that's for an altogether different challenge!

ok...i decided to think 'out of the box' and 'in the can' with this one.....ladies and gents...your Detroit Pooptons!

pooptons.gif

their other uni would be yellow and they'd be called the Pissed-ons, but that's for an altogether different challenge!

:notworthy: I love that. I would SOOOO... not buy one and probably beat the hell out of anyone that would... but it's sweet none-the-less.

IUe6Hvh.png

That's an awesome concept............ for me to POOP ON!

Nice work, Joel.. as usual.. I love it! When Rasheed gets mad, will he start throwing scat around?

InTheEnd... (i've come so far, and in the end, it doesn't really matter)

I like the bruins version a LOT.. how about a little bump of the color, to look a touch less black.. it looks very dark on my monitor at least.

And well done on the Brown Wings.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

InTheEnd... (i've come so far, and in the end, it doesn't really matter)

I like the bruins version a LOT.. how about a little bump of the color, to look a touch less black.. it looks very dark on my monitor at least.

And well done on the Brown Wings.

I'll adjust the color when I get time to later -- I just used the dark brown from their alternate logo. I'll lighten it up a bit, though. And I didn't realize how plain the Red Wings jersey was till i did it in Brown. I knew it was plain... but daaayum.

IUe6Hvh.png

unimaniac...your brown Buccaneers entry looks like the pewter fashion jerseys (I guess pewter is a metallic brown)

and to intheend....

For the longest time, the Bruins were actually referred to as "chocolate brown and gold". The first colors were brown and gold, because the those were the official colors of the stores owned by their founder. I'm not sure when they switched from brown to black, maybe Pantone can shed some light on it. So adding brown to the color scheme isn't that much of a stretch, and depending on the monitor, you might not even tell the difference between brown & black.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I dont think I can do one, but what about an "eagles" concept in brown? after all, eagles arent GREEN, are they? :wacko:

Edit: Not long after I posted this did I come across a pic posted by another user in another topic on this site. He posted it for the "canadians" logo on a football team helmet, but their opponents seem to be using the eagles helmet decal, with maroon colors, and you can almost imagine it being brown, if you squint. Not bad I think.

http://www.crk.umn.edu/people/athletics/fo...%20(31)_JPG.jpg

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

Archived