I need help with a snake.

Chief.

Although I'm not a graphic design major anymore, I'm still designing on the side here and there. A friend of my dad's wants a design for some natural medicine his corporation is marketing. The main ingredient is something called snake root, so he wanted that reflected in the design. Hopefully with classes finished I can find some time to perfect this:

snake.png

Looks pretty good so far, the only thing that I thought was missing was some fangs. I'm not sure if huge fangs work with the company you're designing this for but I think that is the best change you could try.

Yeah, I think it needs fangs too because the first thing I saw was a worm.

It's a tad too stiff for a snake if you ask me.

That's what she said.

That is not what she said because she has not gone out with you.

This snake is basically just a head and part of the body. Make the entire snake visible, coiled up or standing as if it were going to attack. It would not hurt to make that sun more prominent either (make it bigger, give it an outline, etc.)

looks alot like a tortoise if you ask me

that is the first thing i thought. maybe something to do with the bottom of the mouth is what bothers me. i also see a dinosaur fossil?

that is the first thing i thought. maybe something to do with the bottom of the mouth is what bothers me. i also see a dinosaur fossil?

A snakes head is typically a bit more triangular.

A snakes head is typically a bit more triangular.

yes yes...that is what it is. that sharp curve towards the bottom of the face needs work i believe.

Archived