St. Louis Blues shoulder logo

rcb05

Got inspired by the other blues concept. The background mirrors the bell of the trumpet from their old shoulder patch, with a treble clef (and a hockey stick at the bottom of it). If you get technical, the tape on the hockey stick is make to look like the bars on sheet music (vertically).

UPDATE: Used the new color scheme with the two-toned blue and no red. also changed to top of the treble clef so that it lines up better with the stick. C&C.

305px-Treble_clef_svg1mus-2.png

I actually loved when the Blues had the red colour scheme going on. However, when first looking at this logo, I don't think the average fan could tell what the circle represents. Maybe a trumpet with the logo coming out of it, similar to it being played, would be an interesting concept. Perhaps try that.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I agree with Brass, I didn't know what the circle and the white lines were for until after I read his post. But now I see that it's like the front of a trumpet. I'd stick with the Blues current color scheme; maybe replace the red with the lighter blue they use or something like that.

The general idea of this is great though!

Archived