Tiger Woods Is Being Sued...

TFoA

by Toronto Raptors PG Jose Calderon

The fact that this is happening is hilarious...here's where it gets truly flabbergasting, IMO.

Calderon is seeking an injunction (meaning Woods would be prohibited from using the gesture), unspecified monetary damages, a hug and a round of 18, with a full service bar and snacks.

LOL. :lol:

EDIT: Jokes!

by Toronto Raptors PG Jose Calderon

The fact that this is happening is hilarious...here's where it gets truly flabbergasting, IMO.

Calderon is seeking an injunction (meaning Woods would be prohibited from using the gesture), unspecified monetary damages, a hug and a round of 18, with a full service bar and snacks.

LOL. :lol:

EDIT: Jokes!

His lawyer's Jorge Garbajosa? So that's what he's been doing since he's been injured :lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

What a joke, is this what we have become maybe Tiger saw Jose do it once and liked it so what. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

That's exactly what it is, my friend.

a12a327907_pierce.jpg

Sue him.

Nah, he looks like he's doing a three. It's not stealing unless you add the two and the one on the other hand.

Besides, Pierce could just say he's just doing a "9" in sign language, reminding his team of their deficit.

IUe6Hvh.png

person1: Who is Jose Calderon? When did Toronto get a NBA franchise? Where's my Buick?

person2: Things Tiger Woods would say.

DING!

Much love to the Pyramid.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived