NBAConference Finals Preview

NJTank

I disagree on both series'.

I think the Pistons win in 6 and the Lakers in 7.

It should be a lot more difficult to win in Detroit than it was to win in Cleveland or Atlanta. And the Pistons look refocused and as an outsider, it seems to me that they've been given an awful lot of disrespect lately and they have just the cast of characters capable of doing something about it.

IUe6Hvh.png

disagree:

if the celtics road woes continue, and there's no indication that they will not, there's no way the celtics win one in detroit. while detroit isn't known for their home court dominance, they are good enough in the palace to beat any team that isn't playing well on the road. and since everyone seems to agree that the pistons are, at the very least, capable of beating the cetics in boston so i say detroit in 6.

agree...sorta:

what the lakers lack in size, they'll make up for in kobe and gasol as their shoulders should be broad enough to carry the lakers through a 7 game series, where robert horry will, no doubt, hit a last second three to send the spurs to the finals once again.

Pistons in 6. They're bound to get 1 win in Boston, and if the C's haven't won a game on the road yet, they aren't going to go into the Palace and take one.

Lakers in 7. Should be a fantastic series, IMO.

The Lakers have youth on their side. While the Spurs may have size, there's no way that they'll be able to run up the court with the Lakers. I think the X-factor will be the combo of Radmanovic and Vujacic. If they heat up from behind the arc, the Spurs are done.

Plus, an older team coming off a 7 game series and without home court is going to be playing catch up from the getgo.

VmWIn6B.png

Pistons in 6, Lakers in 6 or 7...can't believe I'm actually rooting for the Lakers to win.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I doubted the Pistons the last 2 Eastern Conference Finals and was right, I will continue to doubt them and watch the Celtics go to the Final to lose to the Lakers

Tank, before you post, please read your text aloud. Your sentences are much too long. Take this into consideration when creating your Stanley Cup Final page. Your opening sentences were each over 30 words. i was given a tired head from reading, so no thoughts just yet.

Archived