Stanley Cup Finals Preview

NJTank

I agree that it will be tight and exciting compared to the sleeper conference final series I've seen. I hope Fleury doesn't crack under the pressure that the Wings will surely bring.

Red Wings will take it... Experience plays a big part in the playoffs - especially in the finals, and the Penguins benching Gary Roberts -- their most experienced player -- is just an early example of what's to come from this team.

The Penguins will likely win the cup in the next few years, I just don't think they will do it against this Red Wings team.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Red Wings will take it... Experience plays a big part in the playoffs - especially in the finals, and the Penguins benching Gary Roberts -- their most experienced player -- is just an early example of what's to come from this team.

The Penguins will likely win the cup in the next few years, I just don't think they will do it against this Red Wings team.

I think you can compare it too the 1983 SCF between the Islanders and Oilers

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If only Pittsburgh had a defense that could keep up with the Wings, they can match them offensively but there going to have to

find a way to shutdown Detroit

I'm going to say Detroit in 6

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Yeah, you were picking the Penguins to roll over them until I made that reference to you last week :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah, you were picking the Penguins to roll over them until I made that reference to you last week :P

:D

I was thinking that but you gave me something to think about and wallah Wings in 7.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived