NHL Clash Kits (6.24 new Avs)

eric

I like this idea quite a bit.

I like the primary uniform, but as for the clash kit I think it would look better in orange. The black really doesn't do it for me in that concept. I agree that there should be some black in the clash kit if the primary is orange but not on that design.

But it defeats the entire purpose of the concept if the clash and primary are in the same color. Personally I like both designs as is.

I know!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

This is awesome. They should be wearing these in the Finals tonight. Stupid Pens.

exactly... i hate those pens.

Philly hasn't won a championship in 100 seasons... when are they going to?

I know it's been a while, but 100 seasons??? The Flyers won a couple in the 70s.

i'm sorry. let me clarify: no philly team (flyers, eagles, sixers, phillies) has won a national championship in the past 100 sports seasons. since 1983.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

So I played around with the minor suggestions, and made a few alterations to the primary.

1. The black trim on the sleeve is thinker. it now matches the black trim on the socks.

2. I tried adding the black trim to the bottom, but I liked the white on its own better. It has that retro-Flyers look.

3. I moved the whole arm band design up the sleeve towards the shoulder. As it was before the numbers would have been below the elbow.

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS v2

2524040279_b628edc5c3_o.jpg

This is awesome. They should be wearing these in the Finals tonight. Stupid Pens.

I know it's been a while, but 100 seasons??? The Flyers won a couple in the 70s.

i'm sorry. let me clarify: no philly team (flyers, eagles, sixers, phillies) has won a national championship in the past 100 sports seasons. since 1983.

Being a Philadelphia sports fan is a painful thing. The next longest streak is San Francisco at 54 seasons, I believe.

Being a Philadelphia sports fan is a painful thing. The next longest streak is San Francisco at 54 seasons, I believe.

Didn't the Philies loose their 1000th game last year too? That would be painfull...being the first Pro Sports team in North America to loose 1000 games.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Didn't the Philies loose their 1000th game last year too? That would be painfull...being the first Pro Sports team in North America to loose 1000 games.

10,000th. you missed a digit. I believe they also have the worst all-time winning percentage in major pro sports history.

10,000th. you missed a digit. I believe they also have the worst all-time winning percentage in major pro sports history.

I also think they have only made the playoffs 10 times in 125 years.

My apologies. 1980 was a great year for the Phillies.

And the closest those Phillies ever got was game six of the 1993 World Series.

We all know what happened in the bottom of the ninth inning with two outs and two men on.

"Touch 'em all Joe, you'll never hit a bigger homerun in your life." - Tom Cheek

Did you ever hear of the year 1980?

• 3 weeks later...

If you were to take the Avs clash kit out of the context of this project (make it just a regular alternate concept), it would be very interesting to see with a slightly larger crest and the normal block font for the captain patches. It's a little simple for me but I have a feeling something like that would sell like hotcakes in Denver.

COLORADO AVALANCHE

2609846198_f26217d2f9_o.jpg

<br/>

2609846204_744aa02e32_o.jpg

Nice take on the avs. I have never seen anything like that before for them. I like the clash kit secondary logo, but it would be cool if you made it look like an A. I also like the the clash kit main logo, but it looks a bit akward. The main logo is good in concept but its pretty much the same thing as what they are using right now, and yours is quite akward. Good job for thinking out of the box. Also congrats on comming out with some stuff right away, as I see you are a new user. Its always nice to see "new kids on the block" that actually have talent ^_^

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived