Fort Wayne Wizards launch "Name the Team" contest

TBGKon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I put in for the Fort Wayne Ribs. I figured if the Biscuits can make a crapton of money, so can some Ribs. Plus, apparently there's a big ribfest there, which takes place during the season. Honestly, I just want to see a logo of BBQ ribs.
That wouldn't be such a bad name. They could even spin it so as to refer to the team as the "ribbies," you know, for RBIs. Yeah, it's a little "out there," but I think it could work.

I put in for the Fort Wayne Ribs. I figured if the Biscuits can make a crapton of money, so can some Ribs. Plus, apparently there's a big ribfest there, which takes place during the season. Honestly, I just want to see a logo of BBQ ribs.
That wouldn't be such a bad name. They could even spin it so as to refer to the team as the "ribbies," you know, for RBIs. Yeah, it's a little "out there," but I think it could work.

Wow, I didnt even think of it that way, but it could work.

Fort Wayne Samurai Lincolns?

(no one is going to get this reference)

Meatwad: Check out my new shape. It's a little weird, but I think you'll like it!

Inside-Out Boy: (incoherent muttering)

Meatwad: Samurai Lincoln? What are you smoking?

Randy: Ah... that's a fine Wayne Gretzky.

Meatwad: Yeah, I wanted to kick-off the hockey season just right.

Fort Wayne Samurai Lincolns?

(no one is going to get this reference)

Meatwad: Check out my new shape. It's a little weird, but I think you'll like it!

Inside-Out Boy: (incoherent muttering)

Meatwad: Samurai Lincoln? What are you smoking?

Randy: Ah... that's a fine Wayne Gretzky.

Meatwad: Yeah, I wanted to kick-off the hockey season just right.

alright sir :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i think i've seen a ribs logo on these boards...was it something winters in buffalo did, by chance?

jldesigns404eo.png

Fort Wayne Ham Fighters

Some baseball team serious needs to use the name "Ham Fighters".

I think there is one in Japan (and on these boards)

And I didn't even think of the connection between ribs and RBI. Perhaps I'm actually onto something...

Archived