New Texas A&M football unis?

rcb05

Can't tell how legit this is, or even if it means anything at all. Maybe someone on here could shed some light. If these are the unis, it's a downgrade IMO.

team-football-08-000004.jpg

http://www.who-sells-it.com/cy/adidas-2445...4-fullsize.html

God, let us hope that is not so. Such a shame when a traditional program as A&M sells itself out for cheesy uniforms to satisfy a shoe company.

923%5C362689.jpg

I'm assuming it's being used to illustrate a specific cut of jersey and pants that A&M happens to use (though with different colored panels that those shown here).

Did you check out the Kansas unis on the next page. Pretty drastic change in both the uniform and font.

Not that I'm a fan of the Aggies by any means, but I was hoping to see A&M go more towards a classic gray look after seeing them in gray pants last year.

If these are the real deal, they're a major downgrade. Hopefully they'll play as bad as they're gonna look.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm assuming it's being used to illustrate a specific cut of jersey and pants that A&M happens to use (though with different colored panels that those shown here).

Did you check out the Kansas unis on the next page. Pretty drastic change in both the uniform and font.

Definitely just a sample jersey representative of the uniform's cut. No way Kansas is ditching Trajan.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

teamfootball08000007jh2.jpg

mcandersonuset450zm4.jpeg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived