New MLB Jersey Sigs

robbman21

In continuing with my jersey signatures, I'm finally posting my MLB sigs. At first, I was gonna do these just like the NCAA basketball and NBA sigs, by doing the champions and more notable teams through the years, and I am doing those, but instead I wanted to expand these into other areas like historic uniforms, historic teams, and historic line-ups that may have been forgotten about. Due to the complexity of some of these, I wont be doing a whole lot on my own, but I will do any and all requests and look forward to wat some of you guys have in mind. Here's what I've got so far.

BTW, I'm working on finishing the NBA requested sigs now, just had a lot going on lately with work, etc. Enjoy!!

2003 MARLINS

2003Marlins1.png

2004 RED SOX

2004RedSox.png

2008 CUBS 1

2008Cubs1.png

2008 CUBS 2

2008Cubs2.png

98Falcons.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2008 CUBS 1

2008Cubs1.png

2008 CUBS 2

2008Cubs2.png

Good work on the sigs.

Just so you know, the Cubs went back to having names on the home jerseys before last season.

Aside from that, they are pretty spot on.

6uXNWAo.png

I would love to see one for the 1995 Atlanta Braves

I'm planning on doing one, as it's their only WS win, but like I said the detail on these is pretty painstaking so I'm keeping the ones I choose to do down to a minimum and taking in all the requests I can. I'm also trying to adapt these into a pull-over style rear-view, so I can do the '84 Padres and such.

98Falcons.png

I would love to see one for the 1995 Atlanta Braves

I'm planning on doing one, as it's their only WS win, but like I said the detail on these is pretty painstaking so I'm keeping the ones I choose to do down to a minimum and taking in all the requests I can. I'm also trying to adapt these into a pull-over style rear-view, so I can do the '84 Padres and such.

Thanks. I think these look great!

Could I get an 1986 METS one please? Thank you.

I second that request plus a 1969 Mets.

Titles: New York Mets 1969 World Champions & New York Mets 1986 World Champions

Very good job! Thank you very much.

Mets.gif

boy- these are cool looking....since you've got a cubs team that hasn't done anything- any chance of a 2005 White Sox set?

Sure! Just let me know how you want that laid-out...I.E. like the Marlins and Cubs with all 3 jerseys represented, like the Red Sox with just home and roads, all alts, or just one of the other. Just let me know and it'll get done!

98Falcons.png

Hey... I wonder if you could do the Celtics, with the retired numbers.

Walter Brown - #1 (founder and 1st owner of the Celtics)

Arnold 'Red' Auerbach - #2

Dennis Johnson - #3

Bill Russell - #6

JoJo White - #10

Bob Cousy - #14

Tom Heinsohn - #15 -

Tom "Satch" Sanders - #16

John Havlicek - #17

Dave Cowens - # 18

Don Nelson - #19

Bill Sharman - #21

Ed Macauley - #22

Frank Ramsey - #23

Sam Jones - #24

K.C. Jones - #25

Cedric Maxwell - #31

Kevin McHale - #32

Larry Bird - #33

Reggie Lewis - #35

Robert Parish - #00

Jim Loscutoff - LOSCY (He didn't want #18 to be retired. Ended up to be Cowens' number)

Archived