New MLB Jersey Sigs

robbman21

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh dude these rock! Could I get a 2007 Colorado Rockies one? Have it say whatever you'd like, but make it positive of course haha! And these are the players id like -

(in no particular order)

3 - Willy Taveras

7 - Kaz Matsui

17 - Todd Helton

5 - Matt Holliday

2 - Troy Tulowitzki

11- Brad Hawpe

27 - Garrett Atkins

19 - Ryan Spilborghs

8 - Yorvit Torrealba

26 - Jeff Francis

And have them all war the white homes if you can.

Thanks in advance! These are very sharp!!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

boy- these are cool looking....since you've got a cubs team that hasn't done anything- any chance of a 2005 White Sox set?

Sure! Just let me know how you want that laid-out...I.E. like the Marlins and Cubs with all 3 jerseys represented, like the Red Sox with just home and roads, all alts, or just one of the other. Just let me know and it'll get done!

Take it and run....have fun and do it however you'd like. Please just be sure to not leave out the 4 pitchers throwing complete games in the playoffs

jongarlanduj6.jpg

Oooh dude these rock! Could I get a 2007 Colorado Rockies one?

I still can't believe that team won the pennant .... and I find it even harder to believe that there are people still on their bandwagon.

6uXNWAo.png

Can you do a Toronto Blue Jays one

10- Vernon Wells

15- Alex Rios

2- Aaron Hill

24- Matt Stairs

34- A.J. Brunett

32- Roy Halladay

44- Casey Jansen

52- B.J. Ryan

29- Dustin McGowan

You can put what ever on it, as in "We still Believe!" or something.

thanks man.

spezzaheatley1.png

I have corrected the Cubs and Red Sox sigs in the first post, and here are the next batch of requests. The Diamondbacks one was especially a painstaking work, without a doubt the most detailed one that I have done in all of my jersey sigs series, but as best I can tell it's pretty spot-on. I even went back and checked photos from every game of the series to see which jerseys were worn in all 7 games so I could represent them here. The Blue Jays one was time-consuming because I had to put the white behind the numbers on the 1992 sig, but the 1993 one was the second-easiest I've done so far next to the Yankees. I made the 1992 one all road gray because A-I knew I was going to make one for 1993 and B - they won one title on the road, and one at home, so both jerseys were able to be represented. Also, the 1984 Tigers' jerseys featured 4" letters for the nameplate, so I expanded each letter to try to represent this. Hope you all like!

1984 TIGERS

1984Tigers.png

1992 BLUE JAYS

1992BlueJays.png

1993 BLUE JAYS

1993BlueJays.png

2001 DIAMONDBACKS

2001Diamondbacks.png

98Falcons.png

Wonderful job on these. I have a request that should be pretty easy.

Greg Maddux- Home White

Tom Glavine- Road

John Smoltz- Sunday Red

Chipper Jones- Navy Alternate

Bobby Cox- Home White

Then at the bottom, "Hall of Fame Bound"

WOW! The DBacks one turned out amazing! Thank you for doing that!

I forgot how detailed those uniforms were with all the pinstripes, arched lettering, etc.... so sorry about that

But as far as I can see, you are correct that they are spot-on. Absolutely no complaints here!

Thanks again!

Here's the latest one, the 1986 Mets. I have to say this one was more difficult than expected, if only because of the combo pinstripes/shoulder striping/neck collar. The names also had nameplates on them, which made it more difficult when working with the longer names of Hernandez,Fernandez, and Strawberry. I remember this team because it was the first World Series I watched as a kid, and I don't think before or since has a team ever garnered as much "celebrity" status as these guys: Ron Darling was featured in GQ, Ray Knight was popularized as Nancy Lopez' husband, Keith Hernandez was on Oprah (who had just started out) as one of America's most eligible bachelors, Roger McDowell was making appearances on MTV, and Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry were everywhere. Davey Johnson also had a popular Rolaids commercial. That's an almost exclusive property of the 80's and we'll likely never see that with any sports team again.

1986 NEW YORK METS

1986Mets.png

98Falcons.png

Here's the latest one, the 1986 Mets. I have to say this one was more difficult than expected, if only because of the combo pinstripes/shoulder striping/neck collar. The names also had nameplates on them, which made it more difficult when working with the longer names of Hernandez,Fernandez, and Strawberry. I remember this team because it was the first World Series I watched as a kid, and I don't think before or since has a team ever garnered as much "celebrity" status as these guys: Ron Darling was featured in GQ, Ray Knight was popularized as Nancy Lopez' husband, Keith Hernandez was on Oprah (who had just started out) as one of America's most eligible bachelors, Roger McDowell was making appearances on MTV, and Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry were everywhere. Davey Johnson also had a popular Rolaids commercial. That's an almost exclusive property of the 80's and we'll likely never see that with any sports team again.

1986 NEW YORK METS

1986Mets.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

1986 NEW YORK METS

1986Mets.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

You're welcome!! I'm surprised that Tank hasn't started using that as his sig already lol.

98Falcons.png

There really is no limit as to the potabilities of this type of sig. You could do them with one player that played for several teams, an All Star team with many jerseys, WS winners and losers. Really bad teams and some of the best teams of all time. This is the best idea for signatures that I have ever seen. Are you using Illustrator?

There really is no limit as to the potabilities of this type of sig. You could do them with one player that played for several teams, an All Star team with many jerseys, WS winners and losers. Really bad teams and some of the best teams of all time. This is the best idea for signatures that I have ever seen. Are you using Illustrator?

Yeah, Illustrator CS3, and I love it! But yeah, when I started on this series, I saw FAR more possibilities with this than with my previous two sig series, "March Madness" and "NBA Playoffs". The one good redeeming thing about those threads is that every year I can bump them and add new teams to the list, but with this and how much history baseball has, it's almost endless. Some examples I have thought of: a "Bobby Bonilla" type sig where you have one guy who has played for many teams and the jerseys he's worn, team's "jersey history" showing the evolution of their uni,or in the case of the latter Astros, the Diamondbacks, the Marlins since their inception and others showing the homes, roads, every alt, etc. Like my "Mariners' failures" sig, I thought of others: The 2003 Tigers, the 1992/93 Mets, the 2000 DEVIL Rays that signed Canseco, Greg Vaughn, Vinny Castilla and others only to have them go into career-ending slumps. I thought of doing one of the mid-90's Braves aces, including one-off wonders like Steve Avery, Denny Neagle, and John Rocker. The possibilities really are endless and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the CCSLC can throw at me. My only request is that if you make a request to have a sig made for you, please actually use in your posts if only for a short time jsut so I don't feel like I made it for nothing

98Falcons.png

'95 Indians?

Paul Sorrento (?)

Carlos Baerga 9

Jim Thome 25

Omar Vizquel 13

Albert Belle 8

Kenny Lofton 7

Manny Ramirez 24

Eddie Murray 33

Sandy Alomar 15

Dennis Martinez 32