PRODIGY THREAD: APPRENTICE

GFB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That new sleeve logo recoloring looks great, maybe just take out the white drop shadow from behind the "NS" because of screenprinting difficulties mac was talking about. I would put it all together but I don't have all the files, so could dp put together the t-shirt graphic you just posted on a "prodigy designs" sheet to top it off as a professional logo presentation?

Glad you guys like it. I think the switching around of the colors in the sleeve patch made a huge difference. I am not sure why I didn't try that earlier. I just noticed when I put it on the jersey, the logo had a tonn of blue space, which made it not fit with the wordmark. Now, with the yellow NS and blue drop shadow, on a white background, it ties them together much more, and seems to fit much better. I think this challenge will come out to be much closer, and hopefully we come out on top. It would be great to win, when we had only four people for most of the challenge. Then next challenge would be 6 on 6 again, instead of basically 4 on 7.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Great job guys, very happy we won. Those who worked on this deserve a lot of credit, and I'm deeply sorry I couldn't be a part of it. Next event I'll definitely do more because I'm actually in town, and would actually like to be the project manager, whatever the project is.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Yaaaaaaaaaa!

I really didnt want to have to choose who to bring into the room with me becasue everyone did what they could and it was nobodys fault if they were inactive in the challenge.

Thank goodness I dont, and now weve evened the score with Optimus! Lets take the lead in the next challenge when were back up to full strength!

oBIgzrL.png

Great job guys! After reading peoples comments, I thought it could easily go either way. Mac's vote going to them scared me, but we still came out on top. I am really glad that we won, so that we can get all our teammates back from vacation and be pretty much at full strength. Great job guys, and great job to Optimus also, this was a close one!

MegatronSig2.jpg

Great job guys! After reading peoples comments, I thought it could easily go either way. Mac's vote going to them scared me, but we still came out on top. I am really glad that we won, so that we can get all our teammates back from vacation and be pretty much at full strength. Great job guys, and great job to Optimus also, this was a close one!

I'm not as influential as one might think... :D

nav-logo.png

Archived