Super Millionaire Controversey?

NoHoJoe

In case you did not see Super Millionaire last night on ABC, Robert Essig from Ashtabula, Ohio, won One Million Dollars. Now, what irks me is his mohter in law was in the audience...is it me, or was I seeing soemthing a little peculiar?

His mother in law, who calls him Bob-Bo, has a face that is a cross betwenn Mrs. Doubtfire and Enda Turnblatt (played by Harvey Firestein) from the Musical "Hairspray". Any comments?

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I thought that was Bob, cross dressing. She looked scary as hell, or like a Sat Night Live skit..

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

How big of a controversy is this really?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

On a more serious note, how was the show? I didn't watch it.

Quite good actually, the questions aren't as obvious this time (however the first few are still pretty easy).

They added two extra lifelines once you hit the $100,000 mark, it really makes it a lot more interesting.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

What are the 2 new lifelines?

There's a Double-Dip, where you get to make two guesses at a question... but if you get the question right on your first guess you lose it.

Then there's the "Three Wise Men" where they have a past Millionaire, and two other smart people that can help you out with the question for 30 seconds.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Dr. Drew would've been perfect for the first question asked by the 3 Wise Men the night before.

Personally, I love this new version! A twist to the game. And of course, Reege!

One thing about the Double Dip lifeline. Once you decide to Double Dip, you have the answer the question, you can't back out and take what you got.

for those who like the music, I got clips. PM me If you want em. :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived