Ray To The Jets

GMac

so anyway im reading the story about Ricky Ray signing with the NY Jets... your basic CFL guy gets signed by NFL team... then i come across this paragraph

The recent success of Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme and Tom Brady have proven that NFL teams can achieve success with a young, unproven, but talented quarterback.

Warner... young??? uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiight

if you want you can read the full story here...Ray signs with Jets

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

When Warner came out of nowhere in 199 he was not that old tahst what they mean.

This should be an intersting signing for teh Jets they released Vinny Thursday and Ray will be the backup to Pennington, but if Ray gets a chance coudl he possiblly makle a real good impression?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I, as a Stampeder fan, would be glad if this is true--however as a CFL fan as well it's sad as the league would be losing a top QB.

Really? You're a Stampeders fan? I guess I missed the reference to that in every post you've ever made! ;);)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I, as a Stampeder fan, would be glad if this is true--however as a CFL fan as well it's sad as the league would be losing a top QB.

Really? You're a Stampeders fan? I guess I missed the reference to that in every post you've ever made! ;);)

It's all in the avatr and user name.

And hey I'm a Flames fan and a Seahawks fan, and...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

i knew that would get you fired up... but i stand by that i never liked the guy... packing groceries or not... not a fan...

Whatever. You don't have to like him. He is a great QB, and a great person.

Agreed. At least he has won a Super Bowl. Take that Dan Marino! :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Jeff Garcia is an amazingly talented QB. I'd take him over any QB on Miami, definatly.

So guess what team I'd like to see him on?

:D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived