NFL Concepts

HarperK

Went with a traditional look, with inspiration from their former look. Kept the current blue, but changed the gold to a sort of morph of the current gold and old yellow. Tried both blue and yellow facemasks, but grey just looked miles better to me...

RAMSCONCEPT.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Went with a traditional look, with inspiration from their former look. Kept the current blue, but changed the gold to a sort of morph of the current gold and old yellow. Tried both blue and yellow facemasks, but grey just looked miles better to me...

RAMSCONCEPT.png

These aren't bad but look like the Lions concept (lack of number outline, middle pants stripe). Suggestion: Add a thin outline around the numbers and add a white inner stripe for the pants. Then the uniforms would really look like a child between the royal and yellow with the current ones. Maybe a navy mask too.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

RAMSCONCEPT.png

I dont like the gold color you used

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

added the white to pants stripes...not the blue set though, didnt go with the jersey. Didnt like the way outlines of #s looked, so left as is. The white stripe helps a little i think though. I like how these turned out myself.

RAMSCONCEPT-1.png

That Rams concept is amazing. I love the combo yellow/gold color you've chosen, I've always disliked the current gold we use. As much as the horns on the shoulders don't make sense, they're classic and I'm glad you brought those back. The only place where I could see improvement would be in the away jerseys, the pants work great, I just think that the jerseys need some gold in them (they look a little too much like the Colts or Cowboys).

Overall great job! I would love to see these on the field.

• 11 months later...

On the Rams concept, I think you need to put some yellow on the jersey. It looks kinda strange that being the only part of the uni that doesn't have yellow.

dont get angry if i tell you i have no plans on editing them anymore :)

On the Rams concept, I think you need to put some yellow on the jersey. It looks kinda strange that being the only part of the uni that doesn't have yellow.

No way would I get angry over that. It's your concept; after all the c&c, you gotta stick with what you like - unless you're doing it for money, and then you gotta go with what the client says, no matter how crummy their idea is. As a web designer, I have had to implement ideas I knew didn't look right, and I hated it. But hey, they were the ones forking over the dough.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

No way would I get angry over that. It's your concept; after all the c&c, you gotta stick with what you like - unless you're doing it for money, and then you gotta go with what the client says, no matter how crummy their idea is. As a web designer, I have had to implement ideas I knew didn't look right, and I hated it. But hey, they were the ones forking over the dough.

no i meant as in these are so old i have no interest in messing with it :)

Archived