Nfl Europe, Cologne Centurions

gosioux76

Here's a little bit better look at the helmet:

CologneCenturions.jpg

Yes, this is legit. I did optimize the colors a bit to display correctly on computer monitors however.

Not real exciting, but certainly not bad...

I feel that since the logo has so much detail, why clutter it up with a bunch of extraneous stuff on the helmet itself?

Oh - and actually, the Red the Centurions use is exactly the same Red the Chiefs use, but with a footnote: the Chiefs use a darker Red for their print applications, and a lighter one for the uniforms themselves.

It's all really confusing.

I feel that since the logo has so much detail, why clutter it up with a bunch of extraneous stuff on the helmet itself?

Oh - and actually, the Red the Centurions use is exactly the same Red the Chiefs use, but with a footnote: the Chiefs use a darker Red for their print applications, and a lighter one for the uniforms themselves.

It's all really confusing.

No! This is confusing.....

pic2.gif

I saw, I came, I left.

They folded due to lack of adequate fan support. Barcelona's former head coach, Jack Bicknell, is now coaching the Scottish Claymores.

The NFL/NFL Europe have said that they will continue to attempt to grow the sport of American football at a grass-roots level in Spain. If those efforts prove successful, they have not ruled out future expansion of NFL Europe back to Barcelona, Madrid and/or other Spanish cities.

Shortly after Barcelona's franchise was folded, the NFL/NFL Europe announced that the league was expanding to Cologne.

Brian in Boston

I love their helmet. I like the white face mask on the red - much better than a black facemask. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived