Florida Football Concept

TedHymanImages

Hey guys, this is my first ever attempt at a concept. I always wonder why Florida never uses the green in their uniforms, even when the predominant color on their logo is green. So, I decided to make a concept with GREEN uniforms! I know it will likely never happen, but I just wanted to see how it would look. I just kept the style of the uniform the same (as best I could) and changed out the Blue for Green.

C&C please!

Floridagreen.png

Actually...in reference to the colors, let me interject that the state colors of Florida are, in fact, orange and blue.

Just thought I'd mention that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

maybe as a alternate? hmmm....kinda like notre dame with their green jerseys...even though they are navy and gold.

only problem is Florida A&M and Miami have the same colors.

speaking of Florida A&M, they have the worst uniform in football...have u seen those things!!

temp.png

It's a clean concept, but you're using Miami's colors, champ. Try using maroon and gold. :upside:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

they haven't worn them recently or at all under meyer but they had them when emmitt smith played there.

33-54405-F.jpg

I'm about 99% certain they went back to the blue tops when Spurrier became coach in 1990. The orange was back in the days of Charley Pell and Galen Hall; I know the Gators started using that "Gators" script on the orange helmets in 1979 when Charley Pell became coach, and I'm pretty sure that's when they started wearing the orange jerseys as well.

It is what it is.

Archived