Indianapolis Colts helmet concepts...

hshelmetcreator

I tried to see if I could come up with something to change up the Indi Colts...

Let me know what you think...

coltsconcept2hi7.pngcoltsconcept21mc3.png

For this one... all I did was switched the blue and white. Simple, yet new. (in my opinion.)

coltsconcept1ev4.pngcoltsconcept11gz9.png

Double White stripes. I dont know what I was thinking, but I thought it didnt look too bad.

THOUGHTS???

hshelmetcreator

ohiostate.pngclevelandbrowns.png

For this one... all I did was switched the blue and white. Simple, yet new. (in my opinion.)

Double White stripes. I dont know what I was thinking, but I thought it didnt look too bad.

THOUGHTS???

hshelmetcreator

For consistency stay with the single stripe. Be a nice home-and-away helmet if the NoFunLeague allowed it. :D

I wish they would've switched to these BEFORE they won the Super Bowl. In fact, I wish more was done to give the Colts an Indiana-specific identity before then. Now Indy can claim the Colts won just as many Super Bowls with their town than in Baltimore.

I know the Colts won two pre-merger NFL championships, but if I can't claim the Packers first 9 titles, everyone else has to suffer with me :D

I know the Colts won two pre-merger NFL championships, but if I can't claim the Packers first 9 titles, everyone else has to suffer with me :D

You have my permission to claim them (and I'll claim the Colts' championships). I think it is ridiculous that many fans (and, in some respects, the league) act as if the league was founded in 1966. I am reminded of that every time someone says "The Cleveland Browns are one of only 6 teams who have never played in a Super Bowl!!!!!11111" as if their run between 1946-64 doesn't count for anything.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I definitely like these blue helmets better than the white ones, hopefully they will change next season.

Oilers avatar, one Titans sig, and one Texans sig. Have ye no shame?

Oh, and on the subject of the helmets. . . If the NFL ever gets over itself and allows alternate helmets, the Colts should be the first to jump on board. Those look fantastic.

• 1 month later...

THOUGHTS???

hshelmetcreator

I like them, may look better with a white facemask. Would stand out more against the blue than the grey does.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived