Pacman in Trouble Again

jkrdevil

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones got into a fight with one of his security guards at a downtown Dallas hotel on Wednesday morning, according to Dallas police.

Dallas' CBS affiliate, KTVT, first reported Wednesday that Jones was involved in an altercation at the Joule Hotel in Dallas, damaging a bathroom.

Dallas Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck told the Dallas Morning News police were called to the scene at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. Chief Golbeck told the News he thought Jones was staying at the hotel and may have been drinking.

There was no police report filed regarding the incident. No one was arrested and no one will be charged in connection with the fight.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3633432

No one arrested, but if it checks out I could see the NFL suspending him again given his past history.

No arrest, no charges, no police report. Is there really a reason to come down "hard" on him?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No arrest, no charges, no police report. Is there really a reason to come down "hard" on him?

Yet another black eye for the league. Desn't matter that no charges were filed. It's now all over in the news that "troubled" NFL star Pacman Jones has been in yet another altercation. At some point, the NFL needs to cut ties with this piece of :censored: and let him float away...

Does anyone know how the man Pacman paralyzed during that stripclub shootout in Vegas is doing? Wonder how he feels about all of this...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It should be noted that the body guard is be paid by the Dallas Cowboys to try to keep Jones out of trouble (and thus keep him on the field). My guess is he may not have filed charges out of fear that he might lose his job if he did.

The Cowboys didn't find anything wrong. I'm cool with it. Everybody's making a mountain out of a molehill, even though I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell did lay down the law.

This should blow over, honestly. This is only a story because it's Pacman. However, this is exactly why they need him gone.

Dallas made a mistake bringing him in. Not just for the off-field stuff, but because he's not playing very well, being smoked repeatedly versus Washington and the Bungles.

The only happy person on the Cowboys is T.O. because that keeps him out of the news.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I highly doubt Goodell suspends Adam Jones, his lack of suspension is not due to no arrest, but due to him being on the Cowboys. Playing for any other team, and with that track record, I believe he would be suspended. I also feel the only reason he got reinstated was beacuse of Jerry Jones.

I just dont think Goodell will go againist Jerry Jones and "Americas Team."

How and why would you fight with your own securtiy guards?

~~the dmr~~

The Cowboys didn't find anything wrong. I'm cool with it.

rick-louie-gambling.jpg

"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"

lol. :P

Eh. If the police themselves didn't say anything, I say drop it.

It has to be "Something" to have a fight where the police were called. Same ole Pac Man. Again, why are you out at a hotel fighting on a late Tuesday (Early Wednesday)? Does staying in the hotel mean "Where he resides" or he got a hotel for the night?

Police Report or not... they had to be called, therefore he was involved with trouble... AGAIN!! Goodell should do something. I wouldn't be surprised if the politics of it allowed nothing to happen.

I highly doubt Goodell suspends Adam Jones, his lack of suspension is not due to no arrest, but due to him being on the Cowboys. Playing for any other team, and with that track record, I believe he would be suspended. I also feel the only reason he got reinstated was beacuse of Jerry Jones.

~~the dmr~~

:blink:

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

~~the dmr~~

:blink:

Ha ha, what? So, I may have some baised against the Cowboys. I live in south Texas, all I hear is how great the Cowboys are and how they are "America's Team." Maybe all the Cowboys fans have gotten to me.

Has Goodell said anything?

Anyone else think the bodygaurd should have just beat his a** and teach him a lesson?

~~the dmr~~

Pacman suspended at least 4 games for violating conduct policy (ESPN)

Serves him right.

Doesn't this mean that the Cowboys get an additional draft pick from the Titans?

Goodell had to do it. The zero tolerance policy would've been vaporized if he didn't. I didn't agree with the suspension when I heard it was just a fight, but since he broke the rules with the whole alcohol thing, it had to happen.

Dude just doesn't get it.

And they do get their 5th round pick back.

Archived