Celtics Concept

LEWJ

This is my first NBA concept in a long while (they've been my weakness). I have to say, I think I'm getting better at them.

But I decided to take another whack at a Celtics Conept.

I'm trying to modernize it without going over the top.

In other words, stay traditional, with a modern twist.

I like how it turned out, I incorporated gold, but not too much.

Lemme know how you like it.

Logos: Virtually the same. I changed the number font a bit, trying to match the wordmarks better. Switched the road wordmark to BOSTON, which I think makes sense.

Present_Set_Logos.png

Uniforms: Modern approach, while staying traditional (as I said). The main difference being that I switched the striping so that it curves forward, then below that is a gold insert with the clover logo. Slight shadow on all numbers and wordmarks. That's all I changed, really.

Present_Set_Home-1.png

Present_Set_road-1.png

C&C Appreciated.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wow, I actually really dig these. The uniforms are really well done IMO. The subtle use of gold makes everything look worlds better. Great work LEWJ

Thanks a lot man.

I put a lot of time into this.

Probably my most thought out NBA concept to date. ^_^

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Dude these look Awesome! Nice Upgrade, I liked the black ones they have ok but I love thier gold ones, Nice work these loo great, You going to do anymore NBA teams? if so I request the Cavs

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I like the extra and thicker stripe on the shoulder, but I'm not a big fan of adding too much gold to the jersey, i only liked it on the pants of the white jersey, and not at all anywhere else. I'm probably the only one to think this, but just my opinion.

As a HUGE Celtics fan, I can agree that these are looking sharp. I really like how you used the gold to accent the uniform. When the Celts wore the green and gold uniforms around St. Patty's Day, I wished I could have seen them more.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

my only comment is the gold touch on the neck of the jersey. It looks odd. I think you must extend the green lines 'til it meets in the corner or something like the warriors thing

y4b0eg7itey1fu1vt9279gh0n.gif

Other than that, I salute the upgrade. Preserving the old tradition with a modern touch. I hope same would happen to the lakers.

****^****

045676d02a08b9b566d3a9889cf6585b.gif

signew-indie.gif

!PILIPINAS!

**galiboi||gali_arm@yahoo.com**

yeah, i agree with galiboi9...that neck insert seems weird to me, doesnt flow well enough with the rest of the collar. (whole template reminds me of LSU's nike one a couple years back tho)

also, i think you should fix the text on the main logo to be more "finished"

nonetheless, i like the direction of this...its a nice fit for the celts.

As a big Celtics fan from New England, and a guy that says the Celtics uniforms are tops in the NBA...these look nice. Add me to the list of having a problem with the collar. The shorts look great, and I would take that look and try to apply it to the collar somehow. I would say leave the clover on just the back, that way the Gold collar insert can be smaller. It would still be effective. Also, I really really dislike the drop shadows. It doesn't make them look any better, and it doesn't seem to fit with their identity either. Why not just a regular outline of gold? Very nice concept, though I am convinced nothing could be better than what they wear currently. You gave it a good run though.

As a big Celtics fan from New England, and a guy that says the Celtics uniforms are tops in the NBA...these look nice. Add me to the list of having a problem with the collar. The shorts look great, and I would take that look and try to apply it to the collar somehow. I would say leave the clover on just the back, that way the Gold collar insert can be smaller. It would still be effective. Also, I really really dislike the drop shadows. It doesn't make them look any better, and it doesn't seem to fit with their identity either. Why not just a regular outline of gold? Very nice concept, though I am convinced nothing could be better than what they wear currently. You gave it a good run though.

Wow, you nailed it for me. I would add that I think it would look better if you switched the gold and white on the away shorts. And I don't think there should be gold anywhere around the jersey wordmarks. And while I am not as married to the current ones as eRay is, they're still probably #1 in the league in my book due to the Sonics leaving, so it's still hard to top.

Here is a quick Cavs Home jersey I did, how do you like this?

I'll take some C&C for this one before I go onto a Road jersey.

Present_Home.png

Ah man these are great, Cant wait to see the rest of the set!

Agreed, I love the third design, and wish they would use it more prolifically.

After this is done can you do the Pacers?

6fQjS3M.png

Archived