Terrell Owens To The Ravens

lucky

Heard a rumor from a guy whose dad is in the Falcons organization that Sapp is in talks with the Falcons, too. He wants to play with Vick.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well, the world has come to an end and as well as any chance a semi decent record in SF. 3-13 is my prediction for an offense that looks like it will be running 99% of time next season...oh wait they did that the first two down last year, and got them 7-9.

This is horrible and of all things a SECOND ROUNDER? Owens is more valuable than that. Besides with the front office staff, they'll probably mess up the picks anyways.

With the 16th pick in the draft the 49ers select Igor Zalesak, TE, University of Colorado.

49ers staff you're a F*C*I*G joke! The owner doesn't know right guard from the position or the deodorant.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Dude... Puckguy, they're a team trying to rebuild and they don't have the cap space to do it. Where did Terrell Owens and Jeff Garcia get them in the past? They both had bad years -- and Terrell Owens is a plague. I would've been just as happy with losing him to free agency.

They probably don't have much cap space for another 1st round pick, anyway.

And you don't think if they pick a WR in the 1st round (which they will), tey'll have a capable WR'ing core?

I'd take Brandon Lloyd, (#16 pick in the draft), and Cedrick Wilson anyday over Terrell Owens and Tai Streets. Cuz' I guarentee you that Brandon Lloyd and whoever their #2 is don't drop half as many passes combined as Terrell Owens did, this year.

Let's put it this way -- In what direction was the team going last year?

They certainly weren't gonna contend for the Super Bowl is they kept all their stars.

So why keep putting that product out on the field?

Don't know if you've noticed -- but this is what teams do. It's what the 49ers did a few years ago when they put their trust in a kid named Terrell Owens at WR and let go of Jerry Rice -- who was STILL putting up good numbers.

IUe6Hvh.png

Heard a rumor from a guy whose dad is in the Falcons organization that Sapp is in talks with the Falcons, too. He wants to play with Vick.

i've heard this as well...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Watch, due to freak occurances the Ravens will see all their QB's go down and sign Garcia! (Would serve TO right)--remember you heard it here first!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived