Arena Football Redesign

vmd9

ok im very picky when it comes to uniforms... but my god, these are all absolutely flawless... you avoided any and all inconsistencies in striping [like the vikings monochromes, or the falcons red on blacks] and the designs are totally unique and extremely eye catching... those avengers uniforms are a bit radical on the eyes, but still a good concept... did the dragons really change their colors or is that something you decided on? cuz i liked their colors... anyway, i think the afl could definately benefit from using all of these... the crush unis arent my favorite, but thats only my opinion and others may like them more... stellar work, my friend...

ok im very picky when it comes to uniforms... but my god, these are all absolutely flawless... you avoided any and all inconsistencies in striping [like the vikings monochromes, or the falcons red on blacks] and the designs are totally unique and extremely eye catching... those avengers uniforms are a bit radical on the eyes, but still a good concept... did the dragons really change their colors or is that something you decided on? cuz i liked their colors... anyway, i think the afl could definately benefit from using all of these... the crush unis arent my favorite, but thats only my opinion and others may like them more... stellar work, my friend...

the dragons did change their colors and logos a few months ago

Archived