NFL Week 10 Preview

NJTank

I sure you're right about 4 24-20 games, (except the Browns/Broncos) the Browns better lose, heck, they're starting Brady Quinn. I don't think Quinn will win in his debut. That and a Steelers win would be perfect.

I'm not saying the Texans can't beat the Ravens (in fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all). However, I'm not sure that they are "sitting in better shape" than in September since Matt Schaub is hurt again.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Has the Cards ever won on Monday night?

They will this Monday

Not sure if they won the game, but I can recall the Cards ending Steve Young's career on MNF. It was probably the last time they played on a Monday.

6uXNWAo.png

They will this Monday

Not sure if they won the game, but I can recall the Cards ending Steve Young's career on MNF. It was probably the last time they played on a Monday.

I'm fairly certain the 49ers won that game.

IUe6Hvh.png

So the Saints can beat San Diego in London but can't handle the Falcons in Atlanta? I hope you're wrong. The Saints have more to lose this week so there's that for extra motivation. The funny thing is, win or lose, I just wish the Saints would play consistently. If the 'at Carolina' Saints show up, it'll be a long day. If the 'vs. Tampa Bay' Saints come to the Georgia Dome, look out Falcons.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

They will this Monday

The Cardinals played at San Francisco last year on MNF in Week 1, in one of the worst played games in MNF history....

They will this Monday

The Cardinals played at San Francisco last year on MNF in Week 1, in one of the worst played games in MNF history....

This should be no different, ugly and bad with the Cardinals winning 34-10

Archived