Chief's Second NFL Revolution

Chief.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dolphin.png

thats kinda what i was visualizing

You're right on the money. Again, if I get back to it, I'll definitely change it to this.

Anyway, Drink up me hearties yo ho!

bucs-1.png

This here, this thing right here is pure sex. ^_^

i so far love this thread. oh and when you get to the cows you got plenty of shades of blue and silver to mess with.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

chief, do you have a link to the first time u did this?

Oh, I think someone asked before you and I forgot to answer them. Here:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...c=30528&hl=

that was me, again.

cool thatnkjs i just wanted to see more great stuff, now that i have seen them i say that these ones are better

Ya see, I recognize that these could never exist in the real world, and that you aren't going for 'gosh I wish they'd wear this'.

Given that - I love 'em. Very outside the box thinking. And I am pretty sure that's NOT what I said the first time around (I have to go look to be sure).

It's where I sit.

Ya see, I recognize that these could never exist in the real world, and that you aren't going for 'gosh I wish they'd wear this'.

Given that - I love 'em. Very outside the box thinking. And I am pretty sure that's NOT what I said the first time around (I have to go look to be sure).

Well, the first go-around, while still outside the box, was very sloppy. The template I used, compared to this one, was pretty unwieldy. I strive to improve my execution this time around. Plus, I've spent so much time practicing with Illustrator since then, I know it like the back of my hand. The pathfinder tool had to have been created by a god or something.

Archived