Chief's Second NFL Revolution

Chief.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY GRADIENT... yeah those dolphins unis would be tough to make... i second the opinion that the dolphin should be on the front, mostly because of the tail serving as a pant stripe... if you could kinda sweep the dolphin right up the side and around, kinda like the portland trailblazers stripes... anyway, texans are frickin awesome, loving every bit of it... chargers are awesome as well, kind of a color clash but i think it works, its got a vintage feel to it... dont like the helmet that much, but the rest of it is awesome... great work, cant wait to see more...

Can't they use sublimation for football jerseys? I think that gradients are totally appropriate for these types of concepts.

As for the dolphin being on the front, I think that would make the tail on the pants look really out of place, since it would essentially be coming out of the front half of the dolphin. Maybe if the dolphin was heavily modified it would work, but even then, the tail on the other side would have to go.

i was thinking the tail would only be on one leg anyway... if you ask me, it looks horribly out of place with half a dolphin being on the back of the jersey... plus, i dont like the sunburst on the front either, so i think the number would look better in the dolphin's helmet because he's got a baseball jersey thing going on with small numbers on the front and big ones on the back... that being said, sick broncos uni, chief.

Archived