Chief's Second NFL Revolution

Chief.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy....

seahawks-1.png

The only issue I have here is that the striping wouldn't work, unless the green just stops on the one side. The right side on the front is too high to connect to the back. I think your Dolphins one had a similar issue.

These are very interesting, although honestly, I'd never like to see them on the field :D . They are some of the most creative uniforms I've ever seen on here...definitely like nothing I've ever seen on here before. I'm lookng forward to the rest.

The only issue I have here is that the striping wouldn't work, unless the green just stops on the one side. The right side on the front is too high to connect to the back. I think your Dolphins one had a similar issue.

These are very interesting, although honestly, I'd never like to see them on the field :D . They are some of the most creative uniforms I've ever seen on here...definitely like nothing I've ever seen on here before. I'm lookng forward to the rest.

Logic has no place in Chief's NFL Revolution.

Logic has no place in Chief's NFL Revolution.

And I see what you mean by the stripes not working. Major oversight on my part. Every time I tried to rotate the uniforms in my head, my brain would kinda just stop.

I don't like the many logos on the front of the Falcons jersey, but man that half&half uniform is ****ing sick. Brilliant.

Also, make the striping on the jersey match up with the pants. On the pants you have a curvy white line, while on the jersey it just goes straight from red to black.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I love the Seahawks one, but there is one team you are gonna have trouble with, and that's the Cleveland Browns.

I say he just uses about 30 different shades of brown and paints the jerseys in stripes!

Nice work on all of these Chief.

Someone from Nike Creative Services is on line 3 for you, Chief. ^_^

On the real...this here is some of the--no, I take that back--this stuff IS the wildest I've seen. I LOVE creativity...and your whole "f*** logic" mindset in doing these here really stands out. I'll tell you what, Chief...if I'm ever successful in getting my own imprint up and running, I'm putting in a call to you, my friend. Based off what I've seen in this thread and the last one you did...I'd definitely want to have someone like you on my design team. (Oh what--you think I come up with the stuff I do solely on my own? MAN PLEASE!!! :D )

Of all...tha Seahawks one is definitely my favorite, far and away.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived