Chief's Second NFL Revolution

Chief.

Here we go again. I don't know if anyone remembers my last NFL Revolution, but it goes like this:

-The uniform designs are meant to be absolutely ridiculous, but still creative in a comical way. Remember, I spend a lot of time on each one of these, they're not half-assed. I guess I work hard to make them, well, ugly.

-I recycle many of my ridiculous helmet designs. Maybe I'm lazy, maybe I just can't part with them, but you may or may not have seen them before.

-This is strictly for fun. It's for both my enjoyment and yours. I'm in school and working part time, so I can't promise I'll keep a steady schedule. Maybe if you keep bugging me in this thread, I'll hurry up a little. ^_^

Hope you enjoy:

chargers.png

texans.png

dolphins.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Big Mike - we get it... you love Alabama. Howabout expressing your love in less than 450pix, k?

@Chief:

For the Dolphins - I think the back should actually be either plain, or something simple - like the front. I'd like to see what you did on the back used on the actual helmet - so the dolphin head would appear on each side of the helmet, with the number in the dolphin's helmet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

@Big Mike - we get it... you love Alabama. Howabout expressing your love in less than 450pix, k?

@Chief:

For the Dolphins - I think the back should actually be either plain, or something simple - like the front. I'd like to see what you did on the back used on the actual helmet - so the dolphin head would appear on each side of the helmet, with the number in the dolphin's helmet.

Huh, wtf did that have to do with me liking Alabama???

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

@Chief:

He is telling you your signature is too big.

kylekorversig1if2.png

@Chief:

Your signature, man. It's too big.

BringBackTheVet, that's not a bad idea at all. If I get back to the Dolphins I might try it.

HOLY GRADIENT... yeah those dolphins unis would be tough to make... i second the opinion that the dolphin should be on the front, mostly because of the tail serving as a pant stripe... if you could kinda sweep the dolphin right up the side and around, kinda like the portland trailblazers stripes... anyway, texans are frickin awesome, loving every bit of it... chargers are awesome as well, kind of a color clash but i think it works, its got a vintage feel to it... dont like the helmet that much, but the rest of it is awesome... great work, cant wait to see more...

Chargers and Texans are definitely fun. However, the numbers would be way too hard to read. The back of the Texans jersey is probably the best as far as being able to actually read the numbers. I would set the numbers on the Chargers the same way.

But that Dolphins set... yikes! I don't like the gradient use, and I don't like putting the number in the sunburst on the front. The Helmet is cool, though.

Now... what would the away and alternates look like?

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

HOLY GRADIENT... yeah those dolphins unis would be tough to make... i second the opinion that the dolphin should be on the front, mostly because of the tail serving as a pant stripe... if you could kinda sweep the dolphin right up the side and around, kinda like the portland trailblazers stripes... anyway, texans are frickin awesome, loving every bit of it... chargers are awesome as well, kind of a color clash but i think it works, its got a vintage feel to it... dont like the helmet that much, but the rest of it is awesome... great work, cant wait to see more...

Can't they use sublimation for football jerseys? I think that gradients are totally appropriate for these types of concepts.

As for the dolphin being on the front, I think that would make the tail on the pants look really out of place, since it would essentially be coming out of the front half of the dolphin. Maybe if the dolphin was heavily modified it would work, but even then, the tail on the other side would have to go.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived