Evander's at it again

Mac the Knife

Funny how none of those pictures show Valuev fighting someone that's, you know, in shape.

Who, exactly, is the champion in this? Or has boxing just degenerated to the point where championship belts are as useless as locks on a screen door?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Who, exactly, is the champion in this? Or has boxing just degenerated to the point where championship belts are as useless as locks on a screen door?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Valuev holds the WBA belt, or at least some version of it (yeah, believe it or not, I think the WBA's own title is split right now between him and a "Champion in Recess"). I used to follow this pretty closely, but honestly I don't know who holds what belts anymore.

nav-logo.png

Funny how none of those pictures show Valuev fighting someone that's, you know, in shape.

Seriously. Does this guy have a death wish or something?

v3.png

Well, Valuev is covering his face ,when he should be covering his crotch.... oh, you meant the other guy...

I saw, I came, I left.

Seriously. Does this guy have a death wish or something?

v3.png

Well, Valuev is covering his face ,when he should be covering his crotch.... oh, you meant the other guy...

In reality, the only way Holyfield has any shot at this is to use Valuev's testicles as a speedbag.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• 1 month later...
Well Evander lost the fight.... but the good news is that Evander survived. In fact, many would argue that Holyfield should have won that fight.

With that huge size and weight advantage, Valuev still couldn't put away a washed-up middle-aged guy with a chunk of his right ear missing? And he's the reigning world champion of at least one organization? What a f :censored: ing joke.

CCSLC signature.png

Well Evander lost the fight.... but the good news is that Evander survived. In fact, many would argue that Holyfield should have won that fight.

With that huge size and weight advantage, Valuev still couldn't put away a washed-up middle-aged guy with a chunk of his right ear missing? And he's the reigning world champion of at least one organization? What a f :censored: ing joke.

Well that's the state of the heavyweight division right now. And it's most definitely bad for boxing when the heavyweight division is floundering as it is.

Archived