To All Board Minors

GMS1122

I never really got into drinking until i got to university, and by then I was 19 already. A coupla my friends got in trouble for being drunk in public. didn't hepl them any that they urinated on the city courthouse when they were caught :rolleyes: I listened in when they tries to expalin the 150 ticket they had...makes me glad I'm a quiet drunk...that is...when i can afford to drink. There are pleanty of people here who don't know when to quit, and get 'goofy' an dend up regretting their actions later

If your underaged, and drink.. well... i frankly don't care... it's when you dumbasses get behind the wheel of your 1984 chevy nova that i begin to worry...

Teens will get hammered, it's what teens do, just stay home, invite the girlies to come over and get hammered with ya, try to get lucky, and have a good time.

just stay off the road....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

You could consider those who drink to get drunk are cowards who cannot face their problems head-on. They all run to the bottle (possibly a subsitute for whatever they used to suck on when they were an infant) and hope everything goes away. Same goes for drug users.

You got a problem? Deal with it, don't run and hide.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

well the only reasons why i go drunk those both times was 1. it was new years on the most recent one. and 2. the first was it was a party at this girls house

i dont do drugs and never will. i just think its discusting. thats why all the girls i know that are 15 and smoke, i dont go near them.

and J-Kwon says in his "Tipsy" song..."Teen Drinking is very bad..."

untitled-1.png

Drinking is fine, smoking is fine. Drugs.... meh, was never my thing, but if someone else wants to ruin their life, so be it... i don't care....

I was never one for caring about people....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Guest -*Sterling84*-

Hey, you have my empathy GMS. But you got nailed, you're manning up and paying the price and you'll be better for it right?

It's nice to see we have such nice citizens in this community. Being straight laced, responsible, whatever. It's a good thing. But I caution you guys not to "hate the game" so to speak.

Alcohol is not bad. Alcohol is awesome. Like anything else, it can be abused or used responsibly. Its an easy crutch for someone to label something as evil, but in the end its all about how you treat it. Cars are awesome. Cars are deadly. Food is awesome. Food can be deadly. Super glue,Drano, guns, swimming pools....blah blah. All awesome for some things and horrible for others.

I've done my stupid college days and am a bit older now and there ain't nothing remotely wrong with a ice cold beer after a long days work. Buh lee dat.

Eh, I'm a drinker on occassion. Still a minor (17), and I certainly don't drink for the taste. I can't stand beer so I only drink hard alcohol (which isn't any better tasting, but atleast gets you drunk faster to where you don't care about taste). We're generally careful about drinking, the last place I drank was at a bon fire in the middle of nowhere. It was so out there that cops could never find it, even though we had music blasting as loud as possible.

I've never drank because it was 'cool' or because I had any problems I couldn't deal with. I drink because I just like the feeling of not caring, even if it's for just a couple of hours. Life is concerned with things to worry about and whatnot and I just prefer having some time in which i truely don't worry about anything at all. I know my limitations, although my friends have been smart enough to keep me from getting behind the wheel -- even in situations in which i'd had very little to drink and was more than capable of getting home. The big handicap is that I'm sorta in a long distance relationship and we'd both prefer that neither of the other drinks too much so that we can ensure the other is safe in the only way possible. So I don't drink much, and don't drink with single girls around. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

If your underaged, and drink.. well... i frankly don't care... it's when you dumbasses get behind the wheel of your 1984 chevy nova that i begin to worry...

Teens will get hammered, it's what teens do, just stay home, invite the girlies to come over and get hammered with ya, try to get lucky, and have a good time.

just stay off the road....

Well spoken, JQK. I agree wholeheartedly.

nav-logo.png

Its always been kinda interesting to me that Americans don't seem to know how to drink socially. Loads of Americans seem to be alcoholics, far more than in Britain for instance, I dunno what it is about you guys, maybe its the guilt thing?!?!?!?!!? But I agree with JQK, as soon as any boozer passes your lips forget the idea of driving till your sober!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I wasnt drinking just to get drunk, it thought it would make my night more fun. It did until we had to walk a block back home to where i was staying that night. Some rich guy looked out his window and saw us, it was clear to see we were drunk and he called the cops. 5 minutes later we were getting written up. You live and learn, just sucks you cant always learn from others mistakes.

If you are gonna drink as a minor, throw the keys somewhere random, and drink in the basement. So you don't fall down the stairs. The keys will be easy to find in the morning. If you're bringing friends, have one as a designated driver. Draw straws. Then tip him.

If people would just tell other people stuff like that, there wouldn't be nearly as many accidents, mianly because all they say is, "Don't drink." It's mainly a "They're gonna do it anyway..." type thing.

Exactly, habsfannova.

Peers have more influence on kids than their parents do. Atleast that seems to be the case in my circle of friends. Parents need to face the fact that kids are going to drink and atleast talk to them about doing it safely as opposed to not doing it at all.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived