New A-B logo

RaoulDuke

I like it. It's a bald eagle -- America's mascot -- flying east across the Atlantic to Belgium. However, it's not only flying east, it's actually turning red, yellow, and black, the colors of Belgium's flag.

I can't think a better way of sticking it in the eye of wistful of Americans.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I like it. It's a bald eagle -- America's mascot -- flying east across the Atlantic to Belgium. However, it's not only flying east, it's actually turning red, yellow, and black, the colors of Belgium's flag.

Sticking it to us? What are you talking about? They just introduced Budweiser American Ale. You're supposed to be placated.

I didn't see that - I saw the eagle as the color of beer. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from with that.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

From the KSDK (St. Louis news station) website...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?...645&catid=3

Marianne Ammsom, Carlos Brito's Chief Public Relations official from Belgium e-mailed me this morning:

"Let me make it very clear that the current Anheuser-Busch logo and visual identity will not change. As we have said all along, the A&Eagle still flies in St. Louis and in the United States.

The statement means anything referring to Anheuser-Busch the subsidiary will still have the traditional iconic logo. The new orange/yellow eagle will be used when referring to AB-Inbev the parent corporation.

I wonder if there'd be any outrage if any large international car conglomerate bought out any of the big three.

Ford owned by the Koreans?

GM by the Japanese?

Chrysler by the Germans?

Please, anyone?

We'll throw in Coors/Miller if that'll help.

I wonder if there'd be any outrage if any large international car conglomerate bought out any of the big three.

GM by the Japanese?

Chrysler by the Germans?

Please, anyone?

You need to denote your sarcasm for those that can't understand it. At least I hope you're being sarcastic.

GM by the Japanese?

Chrysler by the Germans?

Please, anyone?

That one already happened. It worked so well, the Germans gave it back.

EDIT: How did I miss Delayed Penalty's post. Oh, well. Great minds . . .

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived