Colorado Gold jersey

jake22

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I thought the bickering was a tad childish :wacko: , thinking so what, if it's just a "First cut at it" type of really crappy execution.

I think guys tend to diss way too much each other on the "quality of execution", sometimes you want to bounce off ideas/concepts without adding nameplates or spending 2 hours on Photoshop/Paint... BUT, BIG BUTT!!!!: Once you "Borrow" undiscriminently like this: You're asking for it!!!! :evil:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

You could have at least credited slapshot before butchering his work...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...mp;#entry962725

I thought the pants looked too well done compared to everything else. And if I'm not mistaken, isn't it somewhere in the forum guidelines that no member will have mutliple user profiles, or they will be BANNED?

Two Jake's from Boulder Colordao.

Fans of the same High School (Maybe Attend)

Both their profiles say 15 years old.

He has quoted himself, which can mean while he was switching from one account to another he got confused.

It's pretty obvious.

I just don't understand the purpose of him doing it

And if I'm not mistaken, isn't it somewhere in the forum guidelines that no member will have mutliple user profiles, or they will be BANNED?

i do not have multiple accounts, my name is jake hurley, his name is jake radelet, we do attend the same high school in boulder and we are friends, do you need more proof? if so i can provide it. I was on here before him, i told him about it and was using it over at his house so he got an account, do you need more proof that we are not the same person? i will give it if that is the case.

and im sorry that i did not give slapshot credit for the uniform template/pants. and i am sorry that i flipped out about the whole photoshop thing, i had the concept made and i though maby if i could get it on a player that would help the concept, sorry

me and the other jake are best friends, not the same people. We go to the same school and there are probably about 20 more jakes at that school. Also if you need some more proof you can see in my sig the number on the Fairview jersey is 60. That is my number. On jake hurley (other jake)'s profile his picture is of him during a football game clearly wearing the number 65. Two diffrent numbers for 2 diffrent people. Also read some of jake22's posts and compare them to mine. You can tell in reading our posts we are not the same person because the other jake is so gramaticly "challenged"

sig.jpg

The other Jake and I are best friends, not the same people. We go to the same school and there are probably about 20 more Jakes at that school. Also if you need some more proof, you can see in my sig the number on the Fairview jersey is 60. That is my number. On Jake Hurley's (the other Jake) profile, his picture is of him during a football game clearly wearing the number 65. Two different numbers for 2 different people. Also read some of jake22's posts and compare them to mine. You can tell in reading our posts we are not the same person because the other Jake is so gramatically "challenged"

Are you sure it is the other Jake that is gramatically challenged?

:P

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The other Jake and I are best friends, not the same people. We go to the same school and there are probably about 20 more Jakes at that school. Also if you need some more proof, you can see in my sig the number on the Fairview jersey is 60. That is my number. On Jake Hurley's (the other Jake) profile, his picture is of him during a football game clearly wearing the number 65. Two different numbers for 2 different people. Also read some of jake22's posts and compare them to mine. You can tell in reading our posts we are not the same person because the other Jake is so gramatically "challenged"

Are you sure it is the other Jake that is gramatically challenged?

:P

Hey I never said I was gramatically perfect. The other Jake just sounds a lot worse. But back to the point, we're different people.

sig.jpg

well replying to your own post was kinda strange...

we were on the phone together, we tryed to post pics at the same time, he was a little late. but somehow you still dont belive me, WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? i mean god damn wtf?

you ever considered anger management classes?

They seem legit to me. I doubt a person would do this much research to have two accounts on here:

http://schools.bvsd.org/fairview/football/..._html/jvvar.htm

thats cuz that is the REAL roster

I know that, I'm saying that no one would be bored enough to look up the roster, find 2 guys with similar names, and then start two accounts here

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

They seem legit to me. I doubt a person would do this much research to have two accounts on here:

uhh he was defending you, you need to cool it.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

well replying to your own post was kinda strange...

we were on the phone together, we tryed to post pics at the same time, he was a little late. but somehow you still dont belive me, WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? i mean god damn wtf?

you ever considered anger management classes?

never have and never will, so shut the :censored: up

I know that, I'm saying that no one would be bored enough to look up the roster, find 2 guys with similar names, and then start two accounts here

yeh i know i was telling that to colacock

thanks for backing me up

Archived