Colorado Gold jersey

jake22

well replying to your own post was kinda strange...

we were on the phone together, we tryed to post pics at the same time, he was a little late. but somehow you still dont belive me, WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? i mean god damn wtf?

you ever considered anger management classes?

never have and never will, so shut the :censored: up

...only further proving Colacocks point. I don't know why you insist on getting furious in arguments that can be worked out calmy. And I don't know why you cuss out proven veteran members of the board. Grow up.

(cue jake22 getting expletive-smiley happy)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Yeah jake. It doesnt make you a "BAMF" or bad ass mother :censored:er if you cuss. My grandma is 93 and she still drops the f word every once and awhile. Calm the jets turbo.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

ok here is a picture of me. the other jake is posting a picture of himself too so you can clearly see we are not the same person.

betterfootball2008.jpg

I like the San Diego State football helmets you guys have there.

oh wow i didn't know San Diego State used the fade on their helmets. We just changed our helmets this year from solid red to this (changed logo too). Since when did SDSU have the fade cuz i've never seen it?

sig.jpg

Unfortunately, there is a one-Jake limit at CCSLC.

I vote for 60 (despite the modified-bowl cut). 65 can take a hike.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Unfortunately, there is a one-Jake limit at CCSLC.

I vote for 60 (despite the modified-bowl cut). 65 can take a hike.

Haha I actually photoshopped my bangs in this picture cuz they were parted awkwardly so i guess thats why you could say it looks like a bowl cut. And im sure that there is more peope than us named jake on CCSLC, we are just the only ones to put it in our display names.

sig.jpg

:censored::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Yeah jake. It doesnt make you a "BAMF" or bad ass mother :censored:er if you cuss. My grandma is 93 and she still drops the f word every once and awhile. Calm the jets turbo.

Well, your grandma is one bad ass mother :censored: er then!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

ok here is a picture of me. the other jake is posting a picture of himself too so you can clearly see we are not the same person.

betterfootball2008.jpg

I like the San Diego State football helmets you guys have there.

oh wow i didn't know San Diego State used the fade on their helmets. We just changed our helmets this year from solid red to this (changed logo too). Since when did SDSU have the fade cuz i've never seen it?

228375195_cb92b64555_o.jpg they don't use it anymore for some reason i don't know. i wished they used this number font still also

well replying to your own post was kinda strange...

we were on the phone together, we tryed to post pics at the same time, he was a little late. but somehow you still dont belive me, WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? i mean god damn wtf?

you ever considered anger management classes?

never have and never will, so shut the :censored: up

Are you really that angry? That's truly sad. Speaking in that tone only lowers your level of respect received from other members around here, if there was any left at this point.

But in any case, I'd cool it, sport.

They seem legit to me. I doubt a person would do this much research to have two accounts on here:

http://schools.bvsd.org/fairview/football/..._html/jvvar.htm

thats cuz that is the REAL roster

I know that, I'm saying that no one would be bored enough to look up the roster, find 2 guys with similar names, and then start two accounts here

After Monica Bisordi, nothing around here isn't believable...

They seem legit to me. I doubt a person would do this much research to have two accounts on here:

http://schools.bvsd.org/fairview/football/..._html/jvvar.htm

thats cuz that is the REAL roster

I know that, I'm saying that no one would be bored enough to look up the roster, find 2 guys with similar names, and then start two accounts here

After Monica Bisordi, nothing around here isn't believable...

Wasn't Nick/Bisordi from the Denver/Boulder area?

hey listing, im not that mad but it does make me mad that u guys think i have a double account. i mean even if i did it wouldnt be used that much. i mean the people that make double accounts use them to do stupid stuff and comment on their own stuff and say stupid stuff, the other jake dosnt do any of that stuff.

im getting pissed cuz i like this place and insted of focusing on the concept this whole double profile accusation is happening

Wait you guys know eachother? You guys are even bestfriends? And have the same first name?

Holy disneyland batman! It is a small world.

Not all parents have the originality to name their kid Bronx Mowgli, so brace yourself in about 8-10 years for a full Denver Broncos Cheerleaders' or Utah Jazz's Dance Crew all named Madison or MacKenzie...

Now, does anyone else has anything to say about THE CONCEPT??? This is the Concept section, right? :wacko:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Now, does anyone else has anything to say about THE CONCEPT??? This is the Concept section, right? :wacko:

I forgot what the concept was...oh yeah! Ripoff Colorado unis!

ripedoff? explain yourself!

You snagged slapshot's work and used the fill tool in paint to change the jersey color. No more explaining necessary. Try more original work next time and you wont have to run into these problems.

Speaking of slapshot, maybe a little "serenity now, insanity later" practicing would be good for you.

I'm not bothered per se. It's not like one of my concepts was ripped off. I am just documenting uniforms.

I am a little annoyed that my base work wasn't credited, but it's not quite the same as having it stolen.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived