Atlanta Falcons tweak

IceCap

I was inspired by GoDawgs' Falcons uniform history to whip these up. It's just a tweak of their current uniform, as I was looking to emulate this look....

tommynobis.jpg

....with the current setup. I went with the 90's wordmark because I feel it fits the current logo better then the current wordmark.

C&C, as always, appreciated.

NFLunisAF2.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only changes I see here are the wordmark (which I agree does work better than the new one) and the red helmet. I see no changes to the uniforms.

I will say this...I like the red helmets. Too many teams use black helmets. I'd just add some striping like the old helmets had. the white/black/white.

Also, make the numeral font match the wordmark somehow

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

you should put the new woodwork big on the front like a colage team, that would look amazing!

:notworthy: Winner.

The only thing I don't like is how the sleeves are three different colors: red, white and black. I think you should make the sleeves one color.

Edited to add a colon.

you should put the new woodwork big on the front like a colage team, that would look amazing!

:notworthy: Winner.

The only thing I don't like is how the sleeves are three different colors, red, white and black. I think you should make the sleeves one color.

That error was so bad my brain didn't even process it the first time.

As for the uniforms, I didn't like when they used black as the primary uniforms... much prefer the red ones, especially if they were to use a red helmet. The wordmark (or woodwork) fits the newer logo nicely.

IUe6Hvh.png

What does a collage of woodwork have to do with the Falcons?

maybe the falcons have some players that are expert woodsmen that do woodwork on the side and he wants to a do a collage of those are crafted in working with wood.

just sayin.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived