Raptors, 76ers, Magic Alt. Concepts

Starchild

Well, here's the next batch o' 3...

I decided to just do home jerseys right now, then work on road jerseys and alternates after the home's are done.

Philadelphia 76ers

Orlando Magic - Blue Alternate

Toronto Raptors

** - I went with the velociraptor logo as it is with the last rennovation... I've gotten frustrated with it, so I decided to just put off altering the logo again and focus on the jerseys and then eventually I'll come back to it. As for the jersey, I didn't include purple for the simple fact that I really just didn't find a scheme for the jersey that looked good with the purple... so I basically rationalized it by saying they play in Canada, the Canadian flag colors are red and white, red and white are both in the Raptors color scheme, so what the hell, let's make their home uni's red and white since, well, it plays to the Canadian-factor.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I like the Sixers identity... very All-Star-ish, but cool nonetheless (logo could use some adjustment, but the jersey is nice.

The Orlando look is solid, although it feels like it's been done, but it's nice don't get me wrong...

The Raptors look is good too... the weird numbers are kinda like a throwback to their original jerseys, but I don't like it... I personally think that if they used the wordmark you've used on their current set, that'd be fine, but that's the only change I'd like to see.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Sixers- These are awesome. Nice job

Magic- I like the subtle pinstripe on these (if there is such a thing as a subtle pinstripe).

Raptors- These are great, although I'm at a loss as to what the alternate logo is. :therock:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Raptors- These are great, although I'm at a loss as to what the alternate logo is. :therock:

That seems to be the talon of a raptor over the ball. Very creative and not as cartoonish as what they have now. I like every other design including your Raptors one, but I'd consider enlargening the numbers and changing their font perhaps.

I really like the sixers overall package and the unis look great. My only change on those would be to drop the stars from around the number on the front of the jersey.

I'm not too fond of the Magic uni. It just too similar to the old uni.

I really like the look of the Raptors uni. Stays true to the current design, but eliminates everything that bothers me about the current uni (minus the number font you used, I like the current better).

Overall I think these are really good designs. You've got a lot of talent and I can't wait to see some more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.

One more thing. How did you make that mesh look to it? Do you have some type of patter on illustrator for it?

Philly--I like it except for the stars around the number

Orlando--The pinstrips and the star on the shorts takes you back to the organization's origin. I think they have moved on from the pinstripe era.

Raptors--These are tremendous. I am not fond of weird fonts on numbers, but other than that, I think they are great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As a Sixers fan, I LOVE the unis. They're what the Sixers need, a mix of the old and new. I also like how you have them in the style of the newer Nike-designed jerseys, because I'm sick of the wide shouldered jerseys that the Sixers wear now.

Well done!

Out of all of these I love the Sixers. That's a winner!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived