Buffalo Bills

fishheatcats

Well everyone and their cousin seems to have done a Bills concept by now, and while waiting for my NFL reserve division contest to fill out, I decided to try my hand at it. Despite being programmed as a Dolphins fan to absolutely hate it, the Bills logo is one of the best in the NFL IMO, so I only made some very minor adjustments to it. I also cooked up some simple alternate logos.

I'm a fan of the white helmets personally, so I went with those. I kept the jerseys very classic looking(now that I look at it they have a 80s Giants vibe going on). C&C appreciated as always.

billskq6.gif

Pros:

-Really love the adjustments you made to the logo

-White helmet

-Unis are simple and nice, the exact opposite of theirs now

Cons:

-The alternate BB logo sucks, sorry. To me it looks like an advertising logo the Bills would use to draw attendance (i.e. the Eagles whole "Go Green!" motif.

-The double outlined numbers on the unis. Just looks out of place.

-Make the facemask blue or red.

Overall very good work man

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Logo - fantastic. I love the little things done to keep it basically the same while refining it to modern standards.

Alt - I think it would look awesome on their website or a shirt, but not a jersey.

Helmet - White helmet = awesome.

Unis - I dunno if it's just me but I love the throwback bills uni's style of striping. I wish you could infuse that style of stripes into this set, then it would look great. Not too sold on the monochromatic set, but other than that this is a very solid concept.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well rendered. A bit bland for my liking, plus I never cared for either the old Bills or old Giants look. The logo treatment isn't too bad, though.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived