Most bizzare or awesome Play?

Spammy

I vote for this guy as Member of the Year. Since his brief yet shining burst of awesomeness has spanned over two calendar years though, should we give it to him for 2008 or 2009?

I say both.

I see the Member of the Year competition as a 3 horse race that includes Mr. Beastly and BIGBAD.

I vote for this guy as Member of the Year. Since his brief yet shining burst of awesomeness has spanned over two calendar years though, should we give it to him for 2008 or 2009?

I say both.

I see the Member of the Year competition as a 3 horse race that includes Mr. Beastly and BIGBAD.

Oh, I forgot about Beastly. He'd probably win, but it's pretty clear he's deliberately pulling our chain. BIGBAD's not very much entertainment outside of his steadfast dedication to caps lock. So I'm still giving it to spammy.

I say both.

Oh, I forgot about Beastly. He'd probably win, but it's pretty clear he's deliberately pulling our chain. BIGBAD's not very much entertainment outside of his steadfast dedication to caps lock. So I'm still giving it to spammy.

guys your getting off otpic ...nvm... does anyone give a hoot about this topic i mean seriously every topic ive been called a spammer cause of my name well im not ... the reason i joined was beacause my dad is a college coach i wanted to know more about his teams and chill with people that have common hobbies as i do i mean ive been trying to look up utah state, rocky mountain college, and montana because those are all places my dad has coached so come on give me some slack please

I say both.

guys your getting off otpic ...nvm... does anyone give a hoot about this topic i mean seriously every topic ive been called a spammer cause of my name well im not ... the reason i joined was beacause my dad is a college coach i wanted to know more about his teams and chill with people that have common hobbies as i do i mean ive been trying to look up utah state, rocky mountain college, and montana because those are all places my dad has coached so come on give me some slack please

Not that we're trying to discourage you from posting about anything, please begin a topic with more validity and intrigue instead of one video you find interesting. Now if you build on other topics, like your NFL/NCAA Numbers topic, then others can enhance their message board experience. As for beginners, try posting your favorite YouTube videos and rants here:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=38590

I say both.

Not that we're trying to discourage you from posting about anything, please begin a topic with more validity and intrigue instead of one video you find interesting. Now if you build on other topics, like your NFL/NCAA Numbers topic, then others can enhance their message board experience. As for beginners, try posting your favorite YouTube videos and rants here:

Here's my vote for member of the year.

3. spammy

2. BIGBAD

1. Mr. Beastly

I voted Mr. Beastly #1, because really, was there anyone else that could disturb the entire CCSLC in just 20 posts? He exploded onto the scene with immediate impact. He got inside your head and mentally tore you to shreds. That takes major skill.

I know that I haven't been on this board for a year yet, so I wouldn't know, is there actually an official "Member of the Year" crowned?

Also spammy, why would you start this again if a similar thread you made just got graveyarded yesterday?

IBTL.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I say both.

3. spammy

2. BIGBAD

1. Mr. Beastly

I voted Mr. Beastly #1, because really, was there anyone else that could disturb the entire CCSLC in just 20 posts? He exploded onto the scene with immediate impact. He got inside your head and mentally tore you to shreds. That takes major skill.

I know that I haven't been on this board for a year yet, so I wouldn't know, is there actually an official "Member of the Year" crowned?

Also spammy, why would you start this again if a similar thread you made just got graveyarded yesterday?

IBTL.

Have you ever thought there may be certain members here that may see you and a few others(not in your top 3) the same way? Seriously he's a young member instead of blasting him and not wanting him to come back, try IDK helping him along instead of joining the crusade of making fun and blasting him of the boards never to return again. Remember we were all rookie members here once, we grew, we learn!

Now this thread can be great, but it's tainted by everyone "crowning" a young member. There are alot of threads here that do not need a youtube thread, Sportscenter ads you remember was not a youtube thread and made by raysox, but yet none of you piled on him now did you? This could be a thread of OMG!!! DID YOU SEE THAT PLAY, well BOOM thre you go.

getting off soap box

I say both.

3. spammy

2. BIGBAD

1. Mr. Beastly

IBTL.

Have you ever thought there may be certain members here that may see you and a few others(not in your top 3) the same way? Seriously he's a young member instead of blasting him and not wanting him to come back, try IDK helping him along instead of joining the crusade of making fun and blasting him of the boards never to return again. Remember we were all rookie members here once, we grew, we learn!

Now this thread can be great, but it's tainted by everyone "crowning" a young member. There are alot of threads here that do not need a youtube thread, Sportscenter ads you remember was not a youtube thread and made by raysox, but yet none of you piled on him now did you? This could be a thread of OMG!!! DID YOU SEE THAT PLAY, well BOOM thre you go.

getting off soap box

Hey, I hear you 100% I tried to help Mr. Beastly as well as many other members did, but he apparently was not here to grow or learn. He was here to goof off. And spammy, I believe I was one of the first people to help you out when you posted a football concept of yours in someone else's baseball concept thread. So, it's not like I haven't tried to help new members, I just, well I'm not sure where I am going with this. Yeah, I guess I didn't like it when I was a new member and everyone was yelling at me and all my threads were being graveyarded. I clean it up, Gary. Thanks for setting me straight.

I don't know, I thought spammy had a pretty good idea for a thread. It was poorly worded to be sure but I thought the idea wasn't too bad.

I think this play is pretty sneaky, but the coach is a :censored: for using it in a pee-wee game.

I say both.

3. spammy

2. BIGBAD

1. Mr. Beastly

IBTL.

getting off soap box

Will do, moderator.

I say both.

3. spammy

2. BIGBAD

1. Mr. Beastly

IBTL.

getting off soap box

Will do, moderator.

Whatever you say, all i'm doing is defending someone on the board, not even trying to be moderator, but if you say so

Archived