Tennessee Titans - A More Traditional Look

pflava

I understand you were going for a traditional look, but I don't think traditional looks were so bland. It needs some sort of striping, right now it just looks like a t-shirt. Also, if you want a traditional look, lose the light blue from all of the apperal.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

This doesn't look good at all. The stars on the shoulders seem to have no reason to be there. A traditional look, according to TC's dictionary, does not include three different jerseys and pants and two different socks. The logo looks no good without the flames and the "T" is a very ugly one, try a different shaped shield. I think for the white to look more traditional you would have to make the numbers navy.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Not to go off topic, but does anyone else think that that template looks like some little athletically-challenged kid who has no business playing football?

It's the sleeves. They are too long. For real.

Not to go off topic, but does anyone else think that that template looks like some little athletically-challenged kid who has no business playing football?

I think it looks like a kid, in the pose the photographers put you in when they take your picture for your parents...when you are like 8.

Everything about them is superior to what they now wear.

I'm not nuts about the team's colors---too much bloody blue--but this at least dignifies the look somewhat. I really like the the 3 star geographic reference on the...uh..sleeves. That's smart, 'cause as we know, one cannot fit stripes onto a sleeveless jersey. And yes to the replacement of the goofy number font with something that will look good years from now.

The problem with the template is two fold. If you know anything about anatomy, aka stand up and put your arms to your side, you'll realize that arm aren't that short! Also the elbow when holding a football like that is always going to be below the football. And yes the left foot does have issues. I figure this person will end up being an official, because obviously he can't see.

I wanted to see what the Titans would look like with a more traditional football look. So...

-no Jetsons number font

-no flames

-no cartoon swords

And though it's hard to tell, the helmet stripes would no longer be tapered in the back.

TitansStars.jpg

That is garbage!

spacer.png

I wanted to see what the Titans would look like with a more traditional football look. So...

-no Jetsons number font

-no flames

-no cartoon swords

And though it's hard to tell, the helmet stripes would no longer be tapered in the back.

TitansStars.jpg

That is garbage!

I'm sure he will appreciate your C&C. Thank you for contributing.

I find this funny that people are complaining about how bland this is. Yet the Raiders dark jersey is black with silver numbers, that's it.

Yeah but those colors make it work. There really "metallic" or machine-esque, so they can be rather intimidating in a simple look.

Navy and columbia blue are rather "light", non-threatening colors that need to be displayed in better way. They can work in simple (i.e. North Carolina), but here it doesn't mesh well. Maybe due to having the white helmet over the light blue one used by UNC.

You're on the right track. I like the T without the flames, but I feel like you need to go back to the 'tack, so to speak. The three stars on the sleeves are a nice touch, but as it is they're just floating in space and need to be part of a patch or something. Of course, then you run the risk of people crying "Steelers ripoff." I might experiment with dark numbers on white as opposed to light ones.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The stars look they just randomly fell on the jersey. They're in the current logos because they are in the Tennessee state flag enclosed in a circle. I think that's the only way they should appear on the jerseys. I'd also like to see a more interesting font. Otherwise if you were going for retro, I guess you nailed it. These are pretty boring, though.

Archived