Signatures attempt 2

Spammy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, these are loads better that your last ones

Secondly, did you really need to make a new thread for them when you make too many threads in too little time you seem, well spammy

Thirdly, can I request ing based off my Keyser High concept? Search for the thread to find the logos. I'd like it black with white and gold stripes and the K logo

~?~

I'd like a Portsmouth Spartans

Quad City Mallards

All IHL Teams from the 1940's

all UHL teams from the 1990's

all NFL teams alternates on top of the Primary

all NFL teams that never made it

Detroit Lions Logo with the Lion

I'd like a Portsmouth Spartans

Quad City Mallards

All IHL Teams from the 1940's

all UHL teams from the 1990's

all NFL teams alternates on top of the Primary

all NFL teams that never made it

Detroit Lions Logo with the Lion

LMAO, wow that has made my day

Oh and spammy can you scale the sig down, takes up the whole frickin page

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Seriously you guys, you gotta stop :censored:tin' with spammy. So he made a couple mistakes, he should get better, I mean look at these sigs. They are miles better than his previous concepts (no offense spammy, they sucked). But it's really getting annoying...he asks for C&C and you guys just mock him? Come on now.

And spammy, you gotta stop pissing people off.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Well, here's some CnC for you:

Basically, I really like your idea. Firstly, you should make the wave more "wave-like". Take out those spiky parts of it and replace them by rounded areas (I hope you get what I mean). Secondly, make the wave higher to give the logo more space...it looks a little cramped as it is now. Then, clean up the edges as there are some white pixels and the wave doesn't go all the way to the left border.

However, what bothers me the most about this sig is the font you've chosen. It's very generic and I think it doesn't fit your sig at all. Try finding a better one.

I hope that helps you a bit.

I have a small collection of keychains, any of which I'd be happy to describe if the gang is interested enough.

Now I'm off to create a sig series because I'm desperate for the approval of people I've never met. :wub:

Could this sig series have to do with this comment left in your "Media Guides" thread? Just a thought...

Any way, these are still sloppy...

-use the same wave design for every sig so they all look the same

-there are still some pixelated edges and white pixels in random clusters here and there

-with the two I have seen, the words are in different spots, keep them in the same place

-change the font, we are living in 2009 now

And what Twins8791 said, you have to stop pissing people off, it's not helping people forget about "the incident" at all. It's fueling the fire.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Here you go Throwback Throwback-1.png

and seriously Gary??

That looks nice, just make the wave less edgy and it looks like you changed the proportions on the logo. Seeing it a little more I'm not sure Cochin is the best choice, if you need to find more fonts go to dafont.com .

~?~

Seriously you guys, you gotta stop :censored:tin' with spammy. So he made a couple mistakes, he should get better, I mean look at these sigs. They are miles better than his previous concepts (no offense spammy, they sucked). But it's really getting annoying...he asks for C&C and you guys just mock him? Come on now.

I gotta wonder why a few people, like you and Throwback, are extremely attached to spammy and protect him at all costs. Let me give you the rundown here. First of all, his username is spammy, which makes me want to bang my head against a desk already. He is obviously like 12 years old because he cannot put together a grammatically correct sentence. Now, you might remember a certain incident when he plagiarized a logo to look better at design, I find that extremely dishonest and low. He of course apologized saying he just wants to fit in or whatever, but then proceeds to attract attention to himself by starting a thread about Rocky Mountain's uniforms, and insisting on sporting RCM sig/avatar for the past few weeks. Do you think he is just going to start a thread about the college who's logo he plagiarized, and we are gonna forget about it? In that thread, if you read through is, he says that there are like 20 hawaiian players on the roster, someone looked and there are 0. So that makes me wonder if he is lying about his dad actually being the coach of this school. Why lie when you are trying to fit in and you have done it before? I don't know. He calls out a guy for possibly doing what he did. Hypocritical? Then, he starts a thread with just about the most pixelated sigs I have seen lately, then starts another thread with better sigs, but they still are sloppy, and the logo needs to be bigger. This guy has lied to us before, will do it again, and loves to attract attention to himself, therefore starting disputes. I gotta wonder, why do you protect him?

I am not trying to attract attention if you wanna believe that then ok i dont care but my dad is the head coach his name is David Reeves, went to college at Univ. of montana, coached at Montana and Utah state

I echo your words.

I gotta wonder why a few people, like you and Throwback, are extremely attached to spammy and protect him at all costs. Let me give you the rundown here. First of all, his username is spammy, which makes me want to bang my head against a desk already. He is obviously like 12 years old because he cannot put together a grammatically correct sentence. Now, you might remember a certain incident when he plagiarized a logo to look better at design, I find that extremely dishonest and low. He of course apologized saying he just wants to fit in or whatever, but then proceeds to attract attention to himself by starting a thread about Rocky Mountain's uniforms, and insisting on sporting RCM sig/avatar for the past few weeks. Do you think he is just going to start a thread about the college who's logo he plagiarized, and we are gonna forget about it? In that thread, if you read through is, he says that there are like 20 hawaiian players on the roster, someone looked and there are 0. So that makes me wonder if he is lying about his dad actually being the coach of this school. Why lie when you are trying to fit in and you have done it before? I don't know. He calls out a guy for possibly doing what he did. Hypocritical? Then, he starts a thread with just about the most pixelated sigs I have seen lately, then starts another thread with better sigs, but they still are sloppy, and the logo needs to be bigger. This guy has lied to us before, will do it again, and loves to attract attention to himself, therefore starting disputes. I gotta wonder, why do you protect him?

I don't know if you read the last line, but I said that spammy is pissing people off. It obviously starts with spammy, but you guys are getting just as annoying. He posts something and all you guys talk about is how he messed up a couple times. Obviously spammy did the wrong things and tends to lie, and he's gotta stop that, but you guys also have to stop shutting him down everytime he posts something.

I am not taking anybody's side, I am just saying both spammy and the rest of you guys are getting pretty annoying.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I don't know if you read the last line, but I said that spammy is pissing people off. It obviously starts with spammy, but you guys are getting just as annoying. He posts something and all you guys talk about is how he messed up a couple times. Obviously spammy did the wrong things and tends to lie, and he's gotta stop that, but you guys also have to stop shutting him down everytime he posts something.

I am not taking anybody's side, I am just saying both spammy and the rest of you guys are getting pretty annoying.

You haven't been around here long enough to be annoyed.

Is spammy even old enough to be on the internet without his parents' permission?

Archived