Signatures attempt 2

Spammy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy.

I was going to say I don't see why anyone even cares, either way, because all you are doing is feeding the troll. If you just leave him alone, it won't bother you and maybe he/the whole dilemma will go away. It's becoming too big of a deal to people here IMO.

I was also going to say that spammy, it seems pretty much your only chance for retribution with people here is to go to the name change thread and submit the name "I am a Flaming Douche Bag."

But I take that back. Spammy has uttered the magic words.

Now, I will just sit back and spectate. This should at least be interesting.

Look, I know spammy has been doing some bad things. He stole a logo (that's never a good idea), he doesn't write complete sentences (or capitalize or use real grammar), and he may or may not be just screwing with us.

But you can see he's genuinely sorry (I hope) for what he's done. His concepts have improved a lot, from that bear paw to these sigs.

I definitely suggest, spammy, that you write somewhere above the level of a 4th grader, and don't try anything like that RMC logo.

But I appreciate that you're improving, and I think everyone needs to stop making fun of him.

Now let's make like, I dunno, Gandhi or some other peaceful dude and move on from his earlier mistakes. Thank you.

scotland_fifasig.png

But you can see he's genuinely sorry (I hope) for what he's done.

I would like to add my two cents and say that by my definition, genuinely sorry is not, "i did wuz bad now plz shut up of it!!!!!!1!!11"

Again, just my take on the situation.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Look, I know spammy has been doing some bad things. He stole a logo (that's never a good idea), he doesn't write complete sentences (or capitalize or use real grammar), and he may or may not be just screwing with us.

But you can see he's genuinely sorry (I hope) for what he's done. His concepts have improved a lot, from that bear paw to these sigs.

I definitely suggest, spammy, that you write somewhere above the level of a 4th grader, and don't try anything like that RMC logo.

But I appreciate that you're improving, and I think everyone needs to stop making fun of him.

Now let's make like, I dunno, Gandhi or some other peaceful dude and move on from his earlier mistakes. Thank you.

I agree with you. I'm not trying to protect spammy either, I just think he deserves to start over.

But you can see he's genuinely sorry (I hope) for what he's done.

I would like to add my two cents and say that by my definition, genuinely sorry is not, "i did wuz bad now plz shut up of it!!!!!!1!!11"

Again, just my take on the situation.

I agree in that he wasn't exactly mature or repentant in his apologies, but he really seems to be trying to start over, and I think we should give him a second chance. If I prove to be wrong about him, so be it, but I think we should be more tolerant for now.

scotland_fifasig.png

I am not trying to attract attention if you wanna believe that then ok i dont care but my dad is the head coach his name is David Reeves, went to college at Univ. of montana, coached at Montana and Utah state

My dad can beat up your dad.

philly.png

My Dad owns a dealership.

(50 points for that reference)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm not quite done.

that is it if you keep piling on me im gonna quit

Quit what? I don't think you are allowed to "quit" elementary school.

Now I'm done. Until he does something else stupid, or course.

I am not trying to attract attention if you wanna believe that then ok i dont care but my dad is the head coach his name is David Reeves, went to college at Univ. of montana, coached at Montana and Utah state

My dad can beat up your dad.

That was random...

Archived