cab_22's System of Dress concepts

CAB

Don't they currently wear SoD?

These are interesting. I think for the argyle to work you need to continue it on the jerseys. The back number looks very cluttered, try making the piping closer to the sides. I think it would look better with the wordmark and number font that they use now. Good idea, though.

Don't they currently wear SoD?

These are interesting. I think for the argyle to work you need to continue it on the jerseys. The back number looks very cluttered, try making the piping closer to the sides. I think it would look better with the wordmark and number font that they use now. Good idea, though.

They do wear SOD, they just said no to the Nike templates.

I like these, but not for UNC. This template would work great for the smaller Nike schools. Like Clemson or Iowa.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I see potential here, but you need to work on these. First off, you need to work on the straightness of your lines. On the collarbone-area stripes it would look better if the entire stripe was the same width as it is at the part where it juts out and have it taper off from that width. Additionally, make the piping on the back line up with the shapes next to the arm holes. This will fix the problem you have with the piping being to close to the numbers. Last, either change the number font to the letter font or vice versa. My preference would be to change the letter font to the number font, because North Carolina pretty well steeped in tradition.

Alright, here's update #2. I would really like to have some more C&C on this one.

-I changed the font to more like what they currently use

-added NC logo on collar

-new navy alternate

tell me what you guys think

HOME

uncV2home-1.png

AWAY

uncV2away-1.png

ALTERNATE

uncSoDalt.png

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

BUMP

I would really like to see some more C&C. I'm gonna start workin on some other college bball concepts, probably SoD ones.

Next will be Maryland, and I'll do the next team by request.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

BUMP

I would really like to see some more C&C. I'm gonna start workin on some other college bball concepts, probably SoD ones.

Next will be Maryland, and I'll do the next team by request.

Not really a huge fan. In my opinion the 05 jerseys, and the 98-99 jerseys can't really be topped. The current ones need the trim those had, and I'd like a number font that was more varsity/traditional. The navy alt is a no... I did a mock-up of every possible alt carolina could have, and none looked right - just white and carolina blue.

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

I'm not really feeling the navy alt (it'll never look right to see Carolina in anything but baby blue & white uniforms), but I'll be damned if this concept isn't nice. It's honestly better than what they have right now, IMO. Very good job.

Ok, so I have finally had some spare time to come up with another jersey.

This one is kinda out there. It looked pretty good in my head, but I don't know how it would look on the floor.

Just so you know, this would be an alternate, not a primary.

I now present to you the Maryland Terrapins...

C&C please tell me what ya think.

marylandSoD.png

next up is Marquette

Archived