Forgotten Contests?

ColeJ

maybe i just missed the results... or maybe i didn't pay attention to deadlines, and the contests are still technically open...

but what ever happened to that minnesota wild in 20's contest?

i think there were 2 or 3 more as well that just sorta dropped off the face of the earth :(

Yeah, speaking of that.. is there any way we can integrate the voting and the original posting thread? Like, can the initial thread be a poll thread, but with no choices filled out, then, when the dealine passes, the poll choices can be filled out? Or si there a way to integrate a poll afterwards nto the thread? or can you latch two threads together or something?

Not complaining, just seeing if there was someway to amke things even easier..

:D

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

this is exactly why there should be a separate forum for the challenges. we took a poll on the matter on the GD board, and its seems the vast majority is in favor of a separate forum for the challenges

Why it hasnt happend yet, I dont know. but thats for the administrators to handle

Yeah, I just saw that, and the second that I figured out what it was I knew what I woulda done...

The Hou-las Texboys.

Well that works better than the Cowans I guess--I'm giving it a shot...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I just posted the first of four CFL entries to fit RC's contest--in that thread he mentions above--the Saskapeg Roughbombers...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived