A requested sig series

JQK

Kinger these look great. Can a Cowboys fan ask a small favor? Could you go out of alphabetical order and do the Steelers? I want to use these as endzones for my 7-layer dip at the SB party I'm hosting.

Thanks in advance....I'll post a pic of the finished product.

newsig.jpg

Tampa-Bay.png

Tennessee-1.png

Washington-1.png

Now that i look at it, i broke the general "Helmeted Super Bowl Endzone" rule with the Bills, Bengals, and Browns.

Basically, if you look at the SB's that had the helmets in the endzones, you'll see the helmet color and the endzone base color are never the same. With this being the case, i need to make the Bills endzone blue, the Bengals endzone black, and the Browns endzone... well, brown.

I'll fix that up asap.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

also I like the Giants work mark in soliswhite, seahawks in solid blue, another eagles end zone with a green background bears wordmark needs to be stretched out a little bit

everything else looks freaking awesome.

nice job

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

also I like the Giants work mark in soliswhite, seahawks in solid blue, another eagles end zone with a green background bears wordmark needs to be stretched out a little bit

everything else looks freaking awesome.

nice job

You asked for this style of endzone. If you wanted specifics, you should have asked before i took the time and did them.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived