Cougar logo

CreamSoda

pretty solid logo.. i like it and the font on the second one is fitting and cool.. One thing I might recommend is maybe do like vertical lines for pupils? that might look cool.. and also if you wanted a third color you could keep the outline from the top logo, and add a stroke to the font.. but its up to you..

bullssig.png

this logo has REAL potential, in my mind...i'd like to see you tweak the eyes a bit and smooth the transition from the jaw to the lower mouth area...maybe thicken that as well as the left side of the face which is in the light a bit - the wordmark effect is interesting and appropriate, but i'm not a huge fan of the font chosen - great start...now finish it :)

jldesigns404eo.png

I agree w/ONUV about the ear, except that rather than the right being more vertical I think the left should be down a bit. Cats put their ears back when they attack, and the right ear looks like it's in that position--the left just needs adjusting.

Add 2 striking pupils and I think you've got something HOT!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

The ear looks much better, and the eyes do too. Solid logo--though I can't help but feeling you're missing an opportunity with the eyes of this to really create some intensity in the logo.

Very solid stuff though.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Very Carolina Panthers.....

Because it's a panther?...It's not even close to Carolina's logo!

I disagree...he has a valid point. I don't think he was trying to say that it was a tweak of the Carolina Panther logo...just that it reminded him of it. Flip his panther logo, and place it over the face of the Carolina logo- I can see the similarity while appreciating his own unique attempt as well.

Archived