Buffalo Bills new logo?

sigma716

I don't think the bills are introducing a new identity. I already have the styleguides for next year, and there is nothing new for the Bills. I'm gonna have to agree with astrobull on this one.

If you don't mind my asking, is there anything new for next year at all?

There are a few changes for next year. The most exciting being the new lions design.

I don't think the bills are introducing a new identity. I already have the styleguides for next year, and there is nothing new for the Bills. I'm gonna have to agree with astrobull on this one.

how do you have the connection to have access to these kind of things? i really admire you for having access to these, how do you get it? is it some benifit with your career? or do you have connections with the nfl? do you get this kind of stuff with other sports?

There are a few changes for next year. The most exciting being the new lions design.

I thought the Lions changes were coming in 2010.

Jags? 49ers?

Uhhh 2010 is next year.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Uhhh 2010 is next year.

But 2010 is not next season. 2009 is, as in the next season to be played. I think that's what he meant by next year. We're still closer to the 2008 season than to the 2009 season in terms of actual games played, so I think there's a gray area for now. Please cut the guy some slack.

Uhhh 2010 is next year.

But 2010 is not next season. 2009 is, as in the next season to be played. I think that's what he meant by next year. We're still closer to the 2008 season than to the 2009 season in terms of actual games played, so I think there's a gray area for now. Please cut the guy some slack.

Thank You!

Archived