Buffalo Bills 50th Logo?

ASU

Bills50th.jpg

Hopefully the uniform patch is without the sponsor.

The 50 looks black, but I'm pretty sure it's a dark navy. I think that the outline would have looked better in silver as opposed to gold. I get the golden anniversary, but it would have complemented the team colors well IMO.

Ow. So close.

I like this idea better than any of the other AFL anniversary logos, with the near-universal banner under "50" on a shield. At least it has a different layout.

The biggest problem is that the red line doesn't match the angle of the logo. Had they fixed that, this would be a pretty good logo.

Ow. So close.

I like this idea better than any of the other AFL anniversary logos, with the near-universal banner under "50" on a shield. At least it has a different layout.

The biggest problem is that the red line doesn't match the angle of the logo. Had they fixed that, this would be a pretty good logo.

Agreed. It's different, which is good. I like that they decided to play off of the red "motion" line in the logo, except that having logo superimposed over the red line at a slightly different angle looks weird.

They could have just taken the current buffalo logo, extended the red streak and put the "1960 - 2009" inside it, and used the old standing buffalo (in white) as the hyphen. Then slap the big "50" over it and call it a day.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ow. So close.

Agreed. It's different, which is good. I like that they decided to play off of the red "motion" line in the logo, except that having logo superimposed over the red line at a slightly different angle looks weird.

They could have just taken the current buffalo logo, extended the red streak and put the "1960 - 2009" inside it, and used the old standing buffalo (in white) as the hyphen. Then slap the big "50" over it and call it a day.

Like your idea, sounds better than what they did.

I like it. I'm not too fond on the font used for the "all time team", but no biggy. The only problem I have with the logo is the current logo should be angled in the same direction and angle as the red bar and that would make it more dramatic.

Archived