Buffalo Bills 50th Logo?

ASU

It flows almost like that secondary logo they never went with...

secondary_bills_logo.png

60d3_1.jpg

Half ass. They needed to pair this with a whole new simplified and cleaned up uniform scheme. This was a good time to rebrand and clean up that uniform mess, send a message to the fans that the Bills are staying in Buffalo and they chose to do neither.

The fact they are not changing the uniforms sends a subtle hint to me that the team is going to leave.

Half ass. They needed to pair this with a whole new simplified and cleaned up uniform scheme. This was a good time to rebrand and clean up that uniform mess, send a message to the fans that the Bills are staying in Buffalo and they chose to do neither.

The fact they are not changing the uniforms sends a subtle hint to me that the team is going to leave.

I'm sorry, I just don't follow that logic.

You might as well argue that changing the logo is the first step in uprooting from the community and a uniform change would be a subtle hint that the team is going to leave.

You might as well argue that changing the logo is the first step in uprooting from the community and a uniform change would be a subtle hint that the team is going to leave.

Not talking a logo change at all...There has been something that needed to be done for that messy chaotic new uniform since it was unveiled in 2002. I think making the uniform better match the helmet logo and picking one shade of blue would really help out. I was always a big fan of this Bills look...

joe_ferguson--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Not talking a logo change at all...There has been something that needed to be done for that messy chaotic new uniform since it was unveiled in 2002. I think making the uniform better match the helmet logo and picking one shade of blue would really help out. I was always a big fan of this Bills look...

The Bills set from the late 70s to 1983 are sweet

I'm not disagreeing that the uniforms are ugly.

But "not changing the uniforms sends a subtle hint that the team is going to leave"? That's just odd.

Yeah, the patch and unis say nothing about the future of this team. Pessimism breeds pessimism.

Stay positive Buffalo, the Bills aren't moving!

928-1123adamz.standalone.prod_affiliate.50.jpg

Hey, that's Anaheim Stadium !

Archived