The Great Cartoon Poll

Brass

Which is the best crude-type humor cartoon?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I think I'm going to go with Family Guy. This cartoon hasn't made me laugh harder than anything. The Simpsons is in a close 2nd, South Park is 3rd, and Futurama is 4th. But Family Guy, pure, comediac, GOLD!!! :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I've always been a fan of this guy!

cartman.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

tough call, family guy is hillarious but there are so few episodes while the simpsons has so many episodes still coming out and most are really really funny

futarama is 4 and sp is 3rd.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Family Guy is number one in this catagory, no doubt, South Park is a very close second to that. IMO, the Simpsons and Futurama are really good, but the Simpsons don't quite have hte edge they did a few seasons ago, and Futurama never reached its full potential.

But all are good for a laugh :D

The best on the poll is the Simpsons, as they have gotten back to being funny instead of trying to be too hip for Fox...heehee, "Dirty Hoe" brand vegetable seed...

But for my money, the best cartoon going right now is SEALAB 2021. Absolutely hilarious...

Rubber spoon rubber spoon rubber spoon rubber spoon

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well, I'm kind of confused. I voted fo best "crude" humor, which is what the poll asked about. In my opinion, that's either "South Park" or "Family Guy." Neither "The Simpsons" nor "Futurama" really go for the "crude" angle.

Now, if you're talking about best in general, I'd go with "The Simpsons" in a heartbeat.

But for my money, the best cartoon going right now is SEALAB 2021.  Absolutely hilarious...

Cram it, fignuts :D

I NEED MY HAPPYCAKES!

Season 1, Coming to DVD in June :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I voted for the simpsons but I would not say that it is crude humor and neither is the family guy. Sometimes they will come out and say this is a joke but sometimes they say things that are very smart and you have to have some intelligence to understand. I have found that stupid people find the show stupid because all they can understand is the dumb homer jokes and stuff like that. They don't get it.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived